Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (65) +

Looking for 3 more Moonballs, Party Poppers, and a Pinwheel! :D I can offer collectibles trades or pure TBT. If your are willing to sell, help a lil boy out :?

fair-pinwheel.png
doll.gif
fair-pinwheel.png

got all The BalLS

Last edited:
I'll sell you mine for like 500 considering you gave me this feather for like a 2000tbt discount

Looks like you have reached the fun part now my friend, the 3 Love Balls and the timestamp trading afterwards (going to be tricky to get them alternating)! xD Wish you the best of luck on your quest! :D

Looks like you have reached the fun part now my friend, the 3 Love Balls and the timestamp trading afterwards (going to be tricky to get them alternating)! xD Wish you the best of luck on your quest! :D

it'd take quite a while (probably not until gen8 release), but if they have pokemon week rewards operate like I'm hoping for (last 2 special balls rerelease +2 new ones each time until they run out), then this could likely improve chances if it ends up taking that long

With all those pretty blue hues going on in your lineup, I definitely think you should go for only Moon Balls.
Right? Right ;)

With all those pretty blue hues going on in your lineup, I definitely think you should go for only Moon Balls.
Right? Right ;)

I actually considered it ahahahah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not like anyone wants to sell their balls anyway :((

I actually considered it ahahahah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not like anyone wants to sell their balls anyway :((

Well if you considered it, take pity on me and consider it further! ;)
And yeah, I know. We need a reissue!

Back