• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

i apologize 😔 i do not have the funds for that
thank you for considering though!!!

No problem and you’re welcome! Have a great weekend!

Hi. Can I trade in two purple balloons and a Lobo for store credit?

Hey again! I can offer 880 in trade-in value for those 3 collectibles. :) What were you wanting to exchange these for?

if @MrBox still wants to trade in their egg, may i pay the remaining 400tbt for them?

Hey again! That is so nice of you to offer that! If both of y’all are ok with it, I have no problem with it. ;)

if @MrBox still wants to trade in their egg, may i pay the remaining 400tbt for them?
OH BAH daringred T_T that is incredibly nice of you !!! it's okay though i will count my losses and move on..!! that is super nice of you to offer though , thank you what the heck.. 😢

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
309.jpg
Zipper SakuraApr 1, 2024 at 6:24 PM150 TBTx 1
529.jpg
Gastly Halloweaster EggNov 11, 2022 at 3:06 AM150 TBTx 1
661.jpg
Fortune CookieFeb 11, 2024 at 12:37 AM100 TBTx 1
697.jpg
Purple BalloonMar 18, 2024 at 2:42 PM
Mar 14, 2024 at 2:04 PM
400 TBTx 2
207.jpg
JackOct 31, 2023 at 5:22 PM300 TBTx 1
212.jpg
LoboNov 29, 2023 at 8:12 PM300 TBTx 1
211.jpg
PavéFeb 20, 2021 at 11:08 PM125 TBTx 1
158.jpg
Lump of CoalJan 1, 2024 at 7:03 PM50 TBTx 1
398.jpg
Green Christmas StockingDec 16, 2020 at 4:21 PM10 TBTx 1
307.jpg
KaleidocloverMar 22, 2019 at 12:15 AM2,000 TBTx 1

SPECIAL OFFER!
Looking for:
712.jpg
x 3! Offering 3,000 TBT of Collectibles of Your Choice for Each Rose!

Last edited:
hiya! i was just wondering what the trade in value for the following collectibles would be o: I’ve been thinking about picking up the kaleidoclover you have in stock c:

tBzPA4r.png
imsdHVa.png
pvWyDMK.png
LuS5SsY.png
yU2G1bC.png
aEZIRFv.png
nTxTWpH.png
9Snsqtq.png
RFcqyD7.png

Hey again! :) Not including the Purple Balloon, I can offer 2,080 in trade-in value for everything else so you would be able to get the Kaleidoclover + 80 TBT back. How does that sound to you and would you like a message? :D

Hey again! :) Not including the Purple Balloon, I can offer 2,080 in trade-in value for everything else so you would be able to get the Kaleidoclover + 80 TBT back. How does that sound to you and would you like a message? :D

i’m gonna think about it if that’s alright 🤔 if it’s okay, i might come back later with a few other things to trade in to switch out the mermaid scale egg + summer shell. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

i’m gonna think about it if that’s alright 🤔 if it’s okay, i might come back later with a few other things to trade in to switch out the mermaid scale egg + summer shell. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

No problem at all and you’re welcome! :D

SPECIAL OFFER INCREASED!
Looking for:
712.jpg
x 3! Offering 4,000 TBT of Collectibles of Your Choice for Each Rose!

Last edited:
what would the trade in value for a pink toy hammer be? im interested in your pearl oyster shell plush (i hope this is how it works im a little confused lol)

Last edited:
what would the trade in value for a pink toy hammer be? im interested in your pearl oyster shell plush (i hope this is how it works im a little confused lol)

Hello! I can offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that which would leave you 1,900 in trade-in value leftover. :) Anything else you want to add alongside the Oyster Plush? It’s all good, if you have any questions, please let me know!

hi! how much would the trade-in value for a dreamy bear plush be :0 i'm interested in your purple balloon :]

Hey! I can offer 800 in trade-in value for the Dreamy Plush so that would leave you 400 in trade-in value after that. Would you like to add anything alongside the Purple Balloon? :D

hi! can i trade in my sweet bunny balloon for the blue jellyfish?

Hey again! I can offer 480 for that balloon which would leave you 280 after the Blue Jellyfish. Would you like to add anything alongside it? :)

Hello! I can offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that which would leave you 1,900 in trade-in value leftover. :) Anything else you want to add alongside the Oyster Plush? It’s all good, if you have any questions, please let me know!
ooh could i get the asteroid plush, gastly egg (date doesn't matter) and pink rosewater potion with that? :0 i don't need any messages!!

Back