Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

i apologize 😔 i do not have the funds for that
thank you for considering though!!!

No problem and you’re welcome! Have a great weekend!

Hi. Can I trade in two purple balloons and a Lobo for store credit?

Hey again! I can offer 880 in trade-in value for those 3 collectibles. :) What were you wanting to exchange these for?

if @MrBox still wants to trade in their egg, may i pay the remaining 400tbt for them?

Hey again! That is so nice of you to offer that! If both of y’all are ok with it, I have no problem with it. ;)

if @MrBox still wants to trade in their egg, may i pay the remaining 400tbt for them?
OH BAH daringred T_T that is incredibly nice of you !!! it's okay though i will count my losses and move on..!! that is super nice of you to offer though , thank you what the heck.. 😢

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
309.jpg
Zipper SakuraApr 1, 2024 at 6:24 PM150 TBTx 1
529.jpg
Gastly Halloweaster EggNov 11, 2022 at 3:06 AM150 TBTx 1
661.jpg
Fortune CookieFeb 11, 2024 at 12:37 AM100 TBTx 1
697.jpg
Purple BalloonMar 18, 2024 at 2:42 PM
Mar 14, 2024 at 2:04 PM
400 TBTx 2
207.jpg
JackOct 31, 2023 at 5:22 PM300 TBTx 1
212.jpg
LoboNov 29, 2023 at 8:12 PM300 TBTx 1
211.jpg
PavéFeb 20, 2021 at 11:08 PM125 TBTx 1
158.jpg
Lump of CoalJan 1, 2024 at 7:03 PM50 TBTx 1
398.jpg
Green Christmas StockingDec 16, 2020 at 4:21 PM10 TBTx 1
307.jpg
KaleidocloverMar 22, 2019 at 12:15 AM2,000 TBTx 1

SPECIAL OFFER!
Looking for:
712.jpg
x 3! Offering 3,000 TBT of Collectibles of Your Choice for Each Rose!

Last edited:
hiya! i was just wondering what the trade in value for the following collectibles would be o: I’ve been thinking about picking up the kaleidoclover you have in stock c:

tBzPA4r.png
imsdHVa.png
pvWyDMK.png
LuS5SsY.png
yU2G1bC.png
aEZIRFv.png
nTxTWpH.png
9Snsqtq.png
RFcqyD7.png

Hey again! :) Not including the Purple Balloon, I can offer 2,080 in trade-in value for everything else so you would be able to get the Kaleidoclover + 80 TBT back. How does that sound to you and would you like a message? :D

Hey again! :) Not including the Purple Balloon, I can offer 2,080 in trade-in value for everything else so you would be able to get the Kaleidoclover + 80 TBT back. How does that sound to you and would you like a message? :D

i’m gonna think about it if that’s alright 🤔 if it’s okay, i might come back later with a few other things to trade in to switch out the mermaid scale egg + summer shell. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

i’m gonna think about it if that’s alright 🤔 if it’s okay, i might come back later with a few other things to trade in to switch out the mermaid scale egg + summer shell. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

No problem at all and you’re welcome! :D

SPECIAL OFFER INCREASED!
Looking for:
712.jpg
x 3! Offering 4,000 TBT of Collectibles of Your Choice for Each Rose!

Last edited:
what would the trade in value for a pink toy hammer be? im interested in your pearl oyster shell plush (i hope this is how it works im a little confused lol)

Last edited:
what would the trade in value for a pink toy hammer be? im interested in your pearl oyster shell plush (i hope this is how it works im a little confused lol)

Hello! I can offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that which would leave you 1,900 in trade-in value leftover. :) Anything else you want to add alongside the Oyster Plush? It’s all good, if you have any questions, please let me know!

hi! how much would the trade-in value for a dreamy bear plush be :0 i'm interested in your purple balloon :]

Hey! I can offer 800 in trade-in value for the Dreamy Plush so that would leave you 400 in trade-in value after that. Would you like to add anything alongside the Purple Balloon? :D

hi! can i trade in my sweet bunny balloon for the blue jellyfish?

Hey again! I can offer 480 for that balloon which would leave you 280 after the Blue Jellyfish. Would you like to add anything alongside it? :)

Hello! I can offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that which would leave you 1,900 in trade-in value leftover. :) Anything else you want to add alongside the Oyster Plush? It’s all good, if you have any questions, please let me know!
ooh could i get the asteroid plush, gastly egg (date doesn't matter) and pink rosewater potion with that? :0 i don't need any messages!!

Back