Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

hi again! what's the timezone for the green jelly?

edit: actually would u mind just displaying both of the green jellies in ur inventory? i don't really want to guess the time or do the time conversion x)

Last edited:
hi again! what's the timezone for the green jelly?

edit: actually would u mind just displaying both of the green jellies in ur inventory? i don't really want to guess the time or do the time conversion x)

Hey again! I made them active/hidden so you can see them on my profile page. :)

i can see them now thank u! can i trade u my sheep plush for the springbloom egg and both the green jellies?

You’re welcome! I would offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that plush so you would have 1,040 in trade-in value leftover after accounting for the 3 collectibles mentioned! Would you like to exchange that for anything else or do you want to receive the amount in TBT (or a combination of TBT + collectibles)? :D

You’re welcome! I would offer 2,400 in trade-in value for that plush so you would have 1,040 in trade-in value leftover after accounting for the 3 collectibles mentioned! Would you like to exchange that for anything else or do you want to receive the amount in TBT (or a combination of TBT + collectibles)? :D
sounds good! i'll just take the tbt for now and i'll send the plush ur way :> any message for the jellies and eggie works for me!

sounds good! i'll just take the tbt for now and i'll send the plush ur way :> any message for the jellies and eggie works for me!

Just sent everything your way and pleasure like always! Enjoy the new collectibles. :D

Hello :)

Could I please trade in the following:
1713391909925.png
1713391915174.png
1713391920174.png
1713391924723.png
1713392067086.png
1713417897838.png
1713417991111.png

for credit towards the sheep plush?

I will pay the balance off with TBT :)

Hey again! I can offer 1,808 TBT in Trade-in value for all of that so you would just need to add 1,192 TBT alongside everything! How does that sound? :)
Hey that would be amazing 😀 Thank you so much.

I am just 60 TBT short could I send you all the collectables now and have you hold the sheep till I get the last 60 TBT?

Last edited:
You’re welcome and don’t worry about the missing 70 TBT! ;)
Aww thank you so so so much🥹 I am only missing 60 TBT now but I shall send over the bells and collectables now ☺️
Post automatically merged:

You’re welcome and don’t worry about the missing 70 TBT! ;)
I have sent over the collectables and bells thank you again so much.

For the sheep plush could the message just be some sheep emojis?

Aww thank you so so so much🥹 I am only missing 60 TBT now but I shall send over the bells and collectables now ☺️
Post automatically merged:

I have sent over the collectables and bells thank you again so much.

For the sheep plush could the message just be some sheep emojis?

You’re absolutely welcome and just sent it your way! Enjoy the Sheep Plush and pleasure like always! :D

sorry if i missed this in your OG post.. but do you trade your collectibles at all? o:

I trade collectibles listed in the shop, but occasionally from my personal stash as well (usually add them to the shop in that case though). What were you interested in? :)

I trade collectibles listed in the shop, but occasionally from my personal stash as well (usually add them to the shop in that case though). What were you interested in? :)
oh! i'm interested in the purple bat potion..! i have a 2024 ditto egg to offer..

oh! i'm interested in the purple bat potion..! i have a 2024 ditto egg to offer..

Sounds good to me, I would be able offer 400 TBT in trade-in value for the Ditto Egg so you would only need to add 400 TBT alongside it for the potion! How does that sound? :D

Sounds good to me, I would be able offer 400 TBT in trade-in value for the Ditto Egg so you would only need to add 400 TBT alongside it for the potion! How does that sound? :D
i apologize 😔 i do not have the funds for that
thank you for considering though!!!

Back