Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Good morning, everyone.

I'd like to think we trust one another :( Ness and Sataric already know my role and I know theirs, otherwise I would've revealed the QT link first and not give Ness advice/call him out.

Don't expect me to reveal Sataric's role or mine in PM though, my mouth is sealed.

Although I will not betray your trust nor reveal your role to anyone, I think people might have written you off as town too early. Recent actions - Such as the message quoted above - Makes me wonder if you really are as town-oriented as you seem to be. In this quoted message, you make it seem like we're a proper team. We're not. If I die and flip town, that does not clear you in any way. Quite the opposite.

And in the QT that exists between us and Tom, you just recently called me out and said the following:

"Sataric, I'm getting PMs from people who said they're doubting you. If these people die, I'm gonna start questioning your claim, especially with how convinient that the One-Shot Vig, who's probably the only one who can test your claim, who you also happen to know who it belongs to, got lynched today.

If you silence me, I already relayed information about you to these people (beside your role name, I'm giving you the benefit of doubt by not revealing that) so these people would probably go after you in my place. "

You didn't trust me properly last game (Oath's Scummies Mafia) and it hurt town a bit since I chose you to partner up with. This time I have been honest with you from square one. I really do not feel like you would make the same mistake in reading me twice in a row; At least not to the extent that you're getting so paranoid simply talking to me that you feel you need to relay hidden information regarding us to other people. I have nothing to hide, so you should just bring anything you're uncertain of up with me directly in a PM, or just air it publicly in the thread. And I was the only one, as far as I remember, that at least tried to keep Ness alive. I was far from 100% sure I could trust him but on several occasions I told people both in the thread and in PMs that voting for him was likely a mistake. Maybe I am being hasty but I could definitely see you as an evil third party role. The truth is that a multitude of people wrote you down as town-read very early on and that you're riding this wave quite efficiently. If we were all wrong about you, we're in serious trouble. And if you're really town, then I encourage you to actually spend your time and resources looking in the right direction.

Yeah, I exactly steered a lynch off someone I stated to be a townread in my very first post bunch (Sarasa) onto a stated scumread. Yes I was wrong as **** but I'm really struggling to understand this leap of logic Sataric.

There is no leap in logic. You steered the vote off of one person and onto another. SarasaKat's alignment is still unknown, but Ness's has now clearly been revealed. You ended up being at least partly responsible for their death, to no small extent, and I still don't know if SarasaKat is scum or not - For all I know, you just stepped in and saved your scumbuddy and killed our Vig in the process. And you question why this makes you look bad? Don't be silly, mate.

@Sataric: I wrote a huge reply and it got deleted :mad: Pasting this here as well since I'm too tired to retype that, I'll make a proper reply tomorrow (it's 9 PM atm)

Short version of my reply: I specifically called you out here privately because I want to make sure first. Otherwise I'd be making a huge posts on why I think you're scum. You already know my role, what's the point of this.

Why are you so afraid of me anyway that you had to call me out publicly?

@Daniel This post is what made me ok with a Ness lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey zoolka/other 2 actives, thoughts on yesterday's lynch?

Gonna see if I can go through it and see if I can find anything new, now that I'm mpre calm. Feel free to shoot any questions my way! :)
I see nothing wrong with his post. Was it soley because he voted for you? He held out on naming anyone on his vote and had a point in having a lynch is better then no lynch at all. I see it as him trying to help town, I can't agree with your train of thought on his lynch.

Good morning, everyone.

Although I will not betray your trust nor reveal your role to anyone, I think people might have written you off as town too early. Recent actions - Such as the message quoted above - Makes me wonder if you really are as town-oriented as you seem to be. In this quoted message, you make it seem like we're a proper team. We're not. If I die and flip town, that does not clear you in any way. Quite the opposite.

And in the QT that exists between us and Tom, you just recently called me out and said the following:

"Sataric, I'm getting PMs from people who said they're doubting you. If these people die, I'm gonna start questioning your claim, especially with how convinient that the One-Shot Vig, who's probably the only one who can test your claim, who you also happen to know who it belongs to, got lynched today.

If you silence me, I already relayed information about you to these people (beside your role name, I'm giving you the benefit of doubt by not revealing that) so these people would probably go after you in my place. "

You didn't trust me properly last game (Oath's Scummies Mafia) and it hurt town a bit since I chose you to partner up with. This time I have been honest with you from square one. I really do not feel like you would make the same mistake in reading me twice in a row; At least not to the extent that you're getting so paranoid simply talking to me that you feel you need to relay hidden information regarding us to other people. I have nothing to hide, so you should just bring anything you're uncertain of up with me directly in a PM, or just air it publicly in the thread. And I was the only one, as far as I remember, that at least tried to keep Ness alive. I was far from 100% sure I could trust him but on several occasions I told people both in the thread and in PMs that voting for him was likely a mistake. Maybe I am being hasty but I could definitely see you as an evil third party role. The truth is that a multitude of people wrote you down as town-read very early on and that you're riding this wave quite efficiently. If we were all wrong about you, we're in serious trouble. And if you're really town, then I encourage you to actually spend your time and resources looking in the right direction.

There is no leap in logic. You steered the vote off of one person and onto another. SarasaKat's alignment is still unknown, but Ness's has now clearly been revealed. You ended up being at least partly responsible for their death, to no small extent, and I still don't know if SarasaKat is scum or not - For all I know, you just stepped in and saved your scumbuddy and killed our Vig in the process. And you question why this makes you look bad? Don't be silly, mate.

@Sataric: I wrote a huge reply and it got deleted :mad: Pasting this here as well since I'm too tired to retype that, I'll make a proper reply tomorrow (it's 9 PM atm)

Short version of my reply: I specifically called you out here privately because I want to make sure first. Otherwise I'd be making a huge posts on why I think you're scum. You already know my role, what's the point of this.

Why are you so afraid of me anyway that you had to call me out publicly?

This was a pretty sudden shift in opinion from Sataric. I believe he has his doubts about Ayaya simply for the fear of what could happen if she was not town and he dies tonight. I believe they are both town and are just taking precautions. Sataric's post probably doesn't matter a whole lot unless he dies tonight.

A lot happened during last few hours, it took me a while to read through everything and have some opinions.

Trojan - he brings chaos, acts suicidal and after not being killed, he's acting like different person.
SarasaKat - she's all over the place with questions, replies etc. She's doing a lot of good things of course, because we can see reactions and replies. But I just feel that it might be suspicious.
Ender - acts very properly with his clever reading on people. But as Sataric said, he changed yesterdays lynch rapidly. He pointed his finger at Ness, and now he's dead. Powerful character, very powerful.
Dough - still looks suspicious to me, because of his overreacting.

That's not much, I'll have to read one more time probably to be more specific. But I'm starting to have opinions, now after that first day and it wasn't super easy, as I am total newbie.

I see nothing wrong with his post. Was it soley because he voted for you? He held out on naming anyone on his vote and had a point in having a lynch is better then no lynch at all. I see it as him trying to help town, I can't agree with your train of thought on his lynch.
No real reason provided. Seemed like he was trying to blend in and look like the rest of town, but still influence the vote into a mislynch.

@Zoolka How are showing reactions suspicious?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll correct you then. They've spent pretty much the entire game trying to say that my posts are out of context or picking and choosing text to cite my suspicions on. They're trying to create a scene by screeching that I'm not making any cases and always essentially saying "OH YEAH? PROVE IT!" Considering this is Day One, that's a pretty god damn stupid thing to say since there has hardly been any posts with much substance. To be honest, it's bloody exhausting to have to repeat myself over and over. If they're scum and have a veteran player on their team, then they would know how I would respond and they would know it would quickly derail the thread. Literally 10 ish pages of this crap has bogged down the thread. I don't see them as a good player, more like an annoying little pest that thinks they're MAFIAMLG and keeps spouting off the same sentences over and over trying to prove something. That's completely unproductive and exactly what scum would want so they could hide among it imo.

I would like to hold my Jacob suspicion off for now due to him actually speaking. I need more time to go into his posts before I make a decision. The other player I was considering voting for today was Panda because I feel like they've been very wishy washy with posting, mostly just piggy backing off of what I said. Panda is usually pretty aggressive as town, posting often trying to scum hunt. They just feel very quiet this game and like they're going along with the tide without rustling any feathers.
Alright, now that I have time, I'm going to reply to this. And gonna try organizing this better so lenme know if this is better Trundle.
They've spent pretty much the entire game trying to say that my posts are out of context or picking and choosing text to cite my suspicions on.
Not true - I questioned Tom for much of D1 and you only came in later. Plus, I've talked about plenty of people, as Im sure they can attest to - don't act like I was tunneling you.

They're trying to create a scene by screeching that I'm not making any cases and always essentially saying "OH YEAH? PROVE IT!"
When your post is outright false, what do you want me to do? Accept it and move on? I'm not because people stretching the truth is scummy, and you refusing to back up your points with evidence is suspicious.

Literally 10 ish pages of this crap has bogged down the thread.
And to put it in perspective of posts, our little back and forth was 6 real posts, maybe with a few posts as supplement.

I don't see them as a good player, more like an annoying little pest that thinks they're MAFIAMLG and keeps spouting off the same sentences over and over trying to prove something. That's completely unproductive and exactly what scum would want so they could hide among it imo.
I replied to points - idk how you call that "spouting off the same sentences over and over".

Okay, I'll correct you then. They've spent pretty much the entire game trying to say that my posts are out of context or picking and choosing text to cite my suspicions on. They're trying to create a scene by screeching that I'm not making any cases and always essentially saying "OH YEAH? PROVE IT!" Considering this is Day One, that's a pretty god damn stupid thing to say since there has hardly been any posts with much substance. To be honest, it's bloody exhausting to have to repeat myself over and over. If they're scum and have a veteran player on their team, then they would know how I would respond and they would know it would quickly derail the thread. Literally 10 ish pages of this crap has bogged down the thread. I don't see them as a good player, more like an annoying little pest that thinks they're MAFIAMLG and keeps spouting off the same sentences over and over trying to prove something. That's completely unproductive and exactly what scum would want so they could hide among it imo.

I would like to hold my Jacob suspicion off for now due to him actually speaking. I need more time to go into his posts before I make a decision. The other player I was considering voting for today was Panda because I feel like they've been very wishy washy with posting, mostly just piggy backing off of what I said. Panda is usually pretty aggressive as town, posting often trying to scum hunt. They just feel very quiet this game and like they're going along with the tide without rustling any feathers.
Alright, now that I have time, I'm going to reply to this. And gonna try organizing this better so lenme know if this is better Trundle.
They've spent pretty much the entire game trying to say that my posts are out of context or picking and choosing text to cite my suspicions on.
Not true - I questioned Tom for much of D1 and you only came in later. Plus, I've talked about plenty of people, and Im sure they can attest to that - don't act like I was tunneling you.

They're trying to create a scene by screeching that I'm not making any cases and always essentially saying "OH YEAH? PROVE IT!"
When your post is outright false, what do you want me to do? Accept it and move on? I'm not because people stretching the truth is scummy, and you refusing to back up your points with evidence is suspicious.

Literally 10 ish pages of this crap has bogged down the thread.
And to put it in perspective of posts, our little back and forth was 6 real posts, maybe with a few posts as supplement.

I don't see them as a good player, more like an annoying little pest that thinks they're MAFIAMLG and keeps spouting off the same sentences over and over trying to prove something. That's completely unproductive and exactly what scum would want so they could hide among it imo.
I replied to points - idk how you call that "spouting off the same sentences over and over".

And if anything, you're the one discrediting me by saying "Sarasa isn't good so shes a pest" but w/e

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ebwop

I was townreading him. at that time, but I didn't like the rolefishing PM. That being said now things have changed and I townread him more confidently than I did.

And I never said 100% Rune :p
Wait what? Why are you mentioning me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so a mere 14 hours after I said I would, I'm now posting my random scum thoughts. I still think that Kat and Panda are sus, though Panda less so and Kat more so.

ALSO I DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO LINK POSTS SO BEAR WITH ME

Panda has posted practically nothing of substance. The best thing that I could think of was when she suggested lynching Jacob and Dough, but even then she just sorta told them off for not contributing, when she herself has not contributed anything. Of course, the same could be said about Kit or Meow, but Panda has consistently posted fluff without substance, and three pages of it no less. I can't really make any other reads because fluff, but that seems suspicious.

And then we have Kat. I feel like she's gonna start up a bw for me for this, especially after what she did with Minties, but I digress. I'm basically just gonna outline what Kat has done the whole game.

So you're saying Rune is a possible lynch because you can't read them? As a side note, I believe policy lynching is a bunch of bogus until we have no other options.

I don't see why anyone would turn down a quicktopic. Of course trust is an issue, but even if you agree to not share information, being able to get reads on someone in a one-on-one conversation? That sounds like that's only beneficial to me. So I'm not sure if I like Ayaya denying the QT, but I DID like Ayaya and Sataric pointing out the flaws of agreeing on a policy lynch.
HA JOKES ON YOU I QUOTED SOMETHING
Anyway, I decided not t talk about questioning zoolka because that's something I would've done, so I don't consider it sus.
This post is basically another telling off Tom post. I thought about it, and this could be Kat trying to start a bw against Tom. I mean, if he wants to lynch me because he doesn't know who I am, he could be scum, right? Also, there's the "I don't think policy lynching is good" part, which since the whole town is doing, could get you labeled as sus for agreeing with. Just pointing out the possibilities.

I don't want to link the whole Minties vs Kat thing, and since it's already been talked about I don't want to talk about it since I don't think I can add anything to it. However, I did notice one thing from Kat's end that actually seems kind of clever/manipulative that I want to share.
@Minties

1) Holy **** you flipped your lid. I think we'd all appreciate you toning down the intimidation factor in general - it makes talking to you kinda scary (and no, I'm not a child so dont go into next post acting like you're coddling a toddler because thats just flat out rude).
2) Hm you put Ender on a pedestal real fast. Noted.
3) Votes are pretty easily retractable though - I don't think he's 100% writing off Trojan as scum and moving on. If he was doing that I'd find it a lot more suspicious than I do rn.
4) There's a lot more people than just Jacob that you could have brought up as being guilty of the same thing, if we want to discuss that. At the time, why not zoolka? Or panda? Or anyone not really giving an opinion? I can see your point though.
5) Because you have Sataric as the cause and all the names you mentioned as the effect, which implies they only thought of it after Sataric brings up the point. I know I brought up disliking policy before Sataric made his reads post, yet the post implies I only attacked Tom as a result of that. I need to look at the others to make sure, but its still :/

Also that last insult was actually really creative. Props.
That part I bolded was an emotional statement (I can't remember what it's called but I think it's PTE? Playing to emotions? I don't remember.) that was used to demean Minties outside of logic. Honestly I don't think that it was a very condescending post and I'm guessing that this was used in order to either frustrate Minties, play the victim card and look like you're being oppressed and not the villian here to town, or both. Well played, Kat.

Rune why are you completely disregarding the post I made saying that I havent contributed? lol. I've contributed more than you have, I've definitely contributed more than Kit and imo more than Panda as well. Kit hasn't posted anything so you can't even compare me to Kit, and why are you ignoring the other inactives? E.g. Dolby, who is a more experienced player than the ones you called out?

your post is long but wow, it doesn't say much. you spent most of your post stating the obvious or restating what has been said before and then saying "oh but I'm not gonna talk about that since its been said already" I have only posted a couple times, but that's because I've been busy. Unlike you, who literally said that you're just bored and too bored to post.

the only real case that's in that post is in the middle, here:

I thought about it, and this could be Kat trying to start a bw against Tom. I mean, if he wants to lynch me because he doesn't know who I am, he could be scum, right? Also, there's the "I don't think policy lynching is good" part, which since the whole town is doing, could get you labeled as sus for agreeing with. Just pointing out the possibilities.

and I honestly don't understand what you're saying. is that part about Tom being scum sarcasm? Toms been pretty questionable so If it's sarcasm I don't understand how you're writing him off as town so quickly. Iirc Tom wasn't advocating for a policy lynch on you, although you were one of the candidates that I believe would have been the best policy lynch.

about that last part- oh come on, how do you not see that Minties was being a little offensive towards Kat? I don't even mean offensive as in rude I mean it as in aggressive. Personally it doesn't bother me, I find her aggressive play style entertaining but she was pushing it a little too far with some of her comments and I've seen her behave the same way as scum in order to intimidate people with a "townier than thou" type approach. Kat's response wasn't even emotional, it was just blatantly asking for Minties to change her tone which isn't unreasonable.

Hey someone who isn't scum can you pm me ty
If u are scum you can still pm me but just tell me your scum first k thnx
Reading the thread oh golly gee
I'm having such a bad time

Kit hasn't posted anything so you can't even compare me to Kit, and why are you ignoring the other inactives? E.g. Dolby, who is a more experienced player than the ones you called out?
hi dolbys not playing

Lmao oops this is why I shouldn't make posts in class tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, so a mere 14 hours after I said I would, I'm now posting my random scum thoughts. I still think that Kat and Panda are sus, though Panda less so and Kat more so.

ALSO I DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO LINK POSTS SO BEAR WITH ME

Panda has posted practically nothing of substance. The best thing that I could think of was when she suggested lynching Jacob and Dough, but even then she just sorta told them off for not contributing, when she herself has not contributed anything. Of course, the same could be said about Kit or Meow, but Panda has consistently posted fluff without substance, and three pages of it no less. I can't really make any other reads because fluff, but that seems suspicious.

And then we have Kat. I feel like she's gonna start up a bw for me for this, especially after what she did with Minties, but I digress. I'm basically just gonna outline what Kat has done the whole game.

HA JOKES ON YOU I QUOTED SOMETHING
Anyway, I decided not t talk about questioning zoolka because that's something I would've done, so I don't consider it sus.
This post is basically another telling off Tom post. I thought about it, and this could be Kat trying to start a bw against Tom. I mean, if he wants to lynch me because he doesn't know who I am, he could be scum, right? Also, there's the "I don't think policy lynching is good" part, which since the whole town is doing, could get you labeled as sus for agreeing with. Just pointing out the possibilities.

I don't want to link the whole Minties vs Kat thing, and since it's already been talked about I don't want to talk about it since I don't think I can add anything to it. However, I did notice one thing from Kat's end that actually seems kind of clever/manipulative that I want to share.

That part I bolded was an emotional statement (I can't remember what it's called but I think it's PTE? Playing to emotions? I don't remember.) that was used to demean Minties outside of logic. Honestly I don't think that it was a very condescending post and I'm guessing that this was used in order to either frustrate Minties, play the victim card and look like you're being oppressed and not the villian here to town, or both. Well played, Kat.
I put the replies into spoilers b/c I felt like it'd be neater, so here:
BW would imply I'm starting a bandwagon. I expressed suspicion against Minties - and that's why we're where we are now. I don't get why you guys don't like me questioning people?
Any post that someone ever makes that indicates suspicion could be someone starting a bw against the other. I don't see why this one is particularly so? Hell, I could use the arguement that you're trying to start a bandwagon on me b/c you posted your suspicion towards me. And the reasoning I was using is that that he didn't care about how well town collectively could read you - he was only caring how he could read you which seems like singular thinking of maybe a 3rd party.

I've already gone over the disapproval for policy lynching in length with Minties, but essentially here was my reply.
Just because people post an idea first doesn't mean I can think of the idea independently. Keep in mind that that was my 1st post - its not like you gave proof that I wasn't thinking it when I saw Tom's post. I can and will link a thread on my old mafia forum about my experience with policy lynching and why I hate it with a passion. [Note from SarasaKat as she quoted this: I looked for that mafia game for 30 minutes but couldn't find it]

And if anything, I'd call you angry, not me. Seems like you're losing your mind tbh. Get some sleep, wale up, and hopefully you'll have a cooler mind so we can actually be productive.
You think it wasn't a condescending post? Even Minties later said she got angrier than she probably should have.

Except for once again you're using the old Lucanosa logic. I even elaborated in 4-5 posts what I was saying and you seemed to have no qualms then because I explained it to you. Even Enderwiggin agreed with me on the Jacob read in my supposedly out of context post. I'll explain it again: Ness came off as scummy when he was calling the Trojan lynch a **** lynch, but then voted for him without waiting for Trojan to reply when we had 24+ hours till deadline with a **** reason for him being . Ness is the only one that I stated a true suspicion on besides Jacob who I ALSO CITED WITH A QUOTE why I found him scummy. I had you named in a list of people that jumped on the same train as Sataric defending Trojan because I'm not going to rule that out. Again, how the **** is that out of context? That's exactly what happened in the ****ing thread or would you like me to quote it for you?

It's not out of context just because you don't understand something. I'm not going to write in "sarasakat context" because I don't feel like bashing my brains against the keyboard.
Bolded parts (besides names) are what I found offensive. Also, I wasn't using 1) as an argument, and I never intended it as such. I was just asking Minties to calm down. That's like saying my yellow point in the post I'm gonna link in this spoiler was a point advocating against her lynch.

Alright *cracks knuckles* Let's get down to business on this Minties post, shall we?

@Yellow: Yeah, sleep's important, just make sure health and stuff is in check :)

@Orange: But you said, "Even Enderwiggin....", which would imply that somehow his opinion was more important than others. Unless you had some other reason for specifying him?

@Red: I never said this?

@Teal All you needed to make that complete was the lemon emoticon :lemon:

@Blue Maybe it's because I play on mafiascum, but I could see him adapting that kind of pressure because of the playstyle on there.

@Lime When did I ever do that?

@Dark Green 1) Cherrypicking? I don't believe you've brought this one up before. Care to give examples?

2) Good. I don't want to mislynch, so if you can prove me wrong please do. You're not doing a very good job of it rn though.

@Purple (and the rest of your post where you conclude I'm scum for this): Look at my previous post which I'll link/quote in a sec, but I think that might just be you not knowing me. If you think I'm so full of it then perhaps we shouldn't talk much outside of mafia. But that's the 100% truth there.

Not really sure if you're just finding scummy names that you can throw at me just to justify yourself or if you're seriously that scared of pressure but actually have basis behind your points.
What about Lucanosa?

I need to reconsider Panda damn. I know I was suspicious of her for following Minites blindly and then she said she didn't and it kind of cleared my suspicion (wow that was a dumb reason to clear suspicion), but you do bring up a good point. I can't really think of a substantial post of hers. Gonna read back and see what I think.
@Ayaya You knew that Ness was 1-shot Vig, right? Given that that's kind of a hard claim to BS compared to say, VT, why'd you vote him, especially after what you just said earlier about you guys overall trusting eachother?

B/c I'm a moron. I meant Sataric XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest with you all, I'm frustrated. I can see Trundle's 1st reason (questioning people who had suspicion against me(Minties)), but going out of my way to cause chaos? Not 'being as convincing'? Even freaking OMGUS. Oh, and plenty of bandwagon mentality. I don't really see much validity to any of it.

@Cause Chaos - What exactly was chaotic about my posts?
@Convincing factor - I've had a hard time coming up with reads today. That being said, I felt like I have been pretty convincing, but apparently you guys are ignoring my posts where I make cases? Idk why you guys aren't seeing what I'm seeing or even seeing that her one post that's supposed to be a case against me is literally **** and lies without anything to back it up.
@Other two points - lol

Oh, and to the people who said my stances were foggy: just ask - I'll clarify my current stance on them.

Rune why are you completely disregarding the post I made saying that I havent contributed? lol. I've contributed more than you have, I've definitely contributed more than Kit and imo more than Panda as well. Kit hasn't posted anything so you can't even compare me to Kit, and why are you ignoring the other inactives? E.g. Dolby, who is a more experienced player than the ones you called out?

your post is long but wow, it doesn't say much. you spent most of your post stating the obvious or restating what has been said before and then saying "oh but I'm not gonna talk about that since its been said already" I have only posted a couple times, but that's because I've been busy. Unlike you, who literally said that you're just bored and too bored to post.

the only real case that's in that post is in the middle, here:

and I honestly don't understand what you're saying. is that part about Tom being scum sarcasm? Toms been pretty questionable so If it's sarcasm I don't understand how you're writing him off as town so quickly. Iirc Tom wasn't advocating for a policy lynch on you, although you were one of the candidates that I believe would have been the best policy lynch.

about that last part- oh come on, how do you not see that Minties was being a little offensive towards Kat? I don't even mean offensive as in rude I mean it as in aggressive. Personally it doesn't bother me, I find her aggressive play style entertaining but she was pushing it a little too far with some of her comments and I've seen her behave the same way as scum in order to intimidate people with a "townier than thou" type approach. Kat's response wasn't even emotional, it was just blatantly asking for Minties to change her tone which isn't unreasonable.

I mean you say this but all your post is doing is calling Runeraider out on poor post quality. And now that is what I'm doing. Let's just focus more on things that actually matter. If there is a doctor in the house, I'm sure you have some ideas by this point of who to save (s a t a r i c). Blue roles could probably vary greatly in this game because I know Dolby likes throwing various roles in. I wouldn't be surprised if he brought back suicide bomber, bartender, watcher, or a plethora of other roles.

Just an update no one has pm'd me yet so I think I'm going to just send a pm to everyone. Like, later though.
Anyone who doesn't reply=Scum=thinks they too fab for moi.

Just an update no one has pm'd me yet so I think I'm going to just send a pm to everyone. Like, later though.
Anyone who doesn't reply=Scum=thinks they too fab for moi.
Any thoughts on the game so far Kit? Iirc this is your first post.

Any thoughts on the game so far Kit? Iirc this is your first post.

Um yeah I think I have an idea on like, two people that are scum.
But I'm not gonna share too much because it's night yo.
Hey sars let's team up on all these n00bs
Kitkat power 4 life bby

Back