• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Night One

latest

Night One
December 15th, 1982

After the initial elation of having a job, you set to work. After reading the rulebook, and wrongfully admitting the first entrant, you were startled at the inefficiency of the Arstotzkan immigration system. Wouldn't be simpler to just have the entrants show their passports? But no, there were ID supplements, entry permits, ID cards, and so many filthy Kolechians! The scum.

You stared at the second entrant. It, for you could not discern their gender, was wearing a bluish-green hoodie.

"Papers Please"

"Our agent occupied your current position. The Order Awaits"

He handed you a black note with a strangle symbol, similar to a sun, on it.

"An assassin comes to Arstotzka to target EZIC agents
We have tried to poison him before, but we have failed
But the contents of this packet on his passport. DO NOT TOUCH
In return, we give Credits"

You read uninterested, until you spotted the word "Credits"

"How much?"

The person handed you a stack of 10 five-credit bills and a packet of poison. "More upon completion"

Enough to pay the rent for two days, you noted.

"He is the seventh entrant after me, do not forget."

He vanished into the crowd. You tried to follow him, but he had dissappered.

By the time that N e s s entered the inspection booth, you lost half of the money that you had from penalties. You needed to kill him.

You granted him access to Arstotzka, and stamped his passport. While he wasn't looking, you dumped the dust from within the packet onto the passport.

Khaled Istom collapsed meters from the inspection booth.

Glory to Arstotzka

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ness's role

Dolby said:
Khaled Istom(One-Shot Vigilante)
You are an Antegrian assassin targeting EZIC agents in Arstotzka. You were poisoned but recovered in the hospital, but you lost all the information you had about EZIC's operations in Arstotzka, but you still have the ability to kill one person. Once per game, you may shoot a person during the night. Your shoot will not be refunded if your target is a veteran or protected by a doctor

Glory to Arstotzka

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

Ness said:
Tom seems like he would slip like that accidentaly, because he managed to nail the fact that I was talking in quick topic for the half of D1.
YOU ARE A CREATURE OF HABIT M8, A CREATURE OF HABIT

RIP Oath2order the ONE SHOT VIGILANTE

Guys I've just realised something. In that mess Sarasakat claimed that she thought satiric was 100 percent town.

However in a pm I received she thought that it was a toss up. INTERESTING

ILL BE WATCHING YOU

Guys I've just realised something. In that mess Sarasakat claimed that she thought satiric was 100 percent town.

ILL BE WATCHING YOU

I mean reading through Sataric, Ness, and Ayaya's loveshack it seems pretty obvious that none of them trusted one another

I mean reading through Sataric, Ness, and Ayaya's loveshack it seems pretty obvious that none of them trusted one another

I'd like to think we trust one another :( Ness and Sataric already know my role and I know theirs, otherwise I would've revealed the QT link first and not give Ness advice/call him out.

Don't expect me to reveal Sataric's role or mine in PM though, my mouth is sealed.

I'd like to think we trust one another :( Ness and Sataric already know my role and I know theirs, otherwise I would've revealed the QT link first and not give Ness advice/call him out.

Don't expect me to reveal Sataric's role or mine in PM though, my mouth is sealed.

Not even for Fates DLC?

See Post number 3, written by myself: "I'll check back here tomorrow. For now I said all that I feel that I wanted to say in the thread itself. I hope that the voting will be more successful than it feels right now - Everyone's very divided and I fear that some influential-but-evil Mafia person is going to come in and steer everyone in one direction towards the wrong target. Meh."

EnderWiggin did EXACTLY that.. Just saying.. Just saying..

Yeah, I exactly steered a lynch off someone I stated to be a townread in my very first post bunch (Sarasa) onto a stated scumread. Yes I was wrong as **** but I'm really struggling to understand this leap of logic Sataric.

Hoooly.

Okay I've got 20 or so pages to look through??

Gee whiz guys, just because I said I wasn't gonna be around for the first 24 hours doesn't mean you should do this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even though it ended up being more like 30 hours. oops.

OH YEAH WELL I'VE GOT 40 SO BOOHOO

Sorry if this makes no sense, just showing that I'm here and I'm bored as all hell.

Also busy with irl/work but will get back tonight with reads. I've been a fairly common mafia N1 kill so I'm not holding onto my reads until night ends.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH YEAH WELL I'VE GOT 40 SO BOOHOO

Sorry if this makes no sense, just showing that I'm here and I'm bored as all hell.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS.

I would like you to present some reads after finishing all of your read through please.

GLORY TO ARTSTOZKA

It is amazing how I read all of that
And can't remember a single word of it.

If I had to give some reads now, I'd say I think that Kat and Panda are looking sketchy.
These probably will completely change once I've thought about it, but right now I just can't bring myself to care.

Will do some more reads with like actual evidence when I'm not totally bored.

ILL BE WATCHING YOU
I was townreading him. at that time, but I didn't like the rolefishing PM. That being said now things have changed and I townread him more confidently than I did.

And I never said 100% Rune :p

It is amazing how I read all of that
And can't remember a single word of it.

If I had to give some reads now, I'd say I think that Kat and Panda are looking sketchy.
These probably will completely change once I've thought about it, but right now I just can't bring myself to care.

Will do some more reads with like actual evidence when I'm not totally bored.
What exactly do you find suspicious about my behavior inb4 bandwagon mentality I s t g

I wake up, and everyone turned on ness...why?

Panda should have been lynched. I can't fathom a logical reason for ness to overpower the other candidates suspions.

...unfortunatly, i've been watching this from afar and i'd prefer a a Kat lynch right since they seem like they could be scum. I've discussed it with someone i'm in a PM group, and i've made my choice. If this makes me look bad, so be it.

Sorry Kat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If we get a town flip, we still get plenty of information. If a scum flip, i'd like to say that theres probably a good chance of Trundle scum since he usually busses his team mate day 1.
@Daniel This post is what made me ok with a Ness lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey zoolka/other 2 actives, thoughts on yesterday's lynch?

Gonna see if I can go through it and see if I can find anything new, now that I'm mpre calm. Feel free to shoot any questions my way! :)

Back