• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

I was under the impression that f11 = Crys and Nightmares = Chrys. Any mention of Crys I knew was f11, but I remember there being a couple mentions of a "Chrys" sprinkled in throughout the game, so that must have caused a good amount of confusion.

Overall, I don't think it changed my opinions on either of them.

You're contradicting yourself. You just said before that you thought Crys was Nightmares and now you're saying that you thought Chrys was Nightmares and that you knew that f11 was Crys. The only mention of Chrys I could find in the game was towards the beginning in only about two posts. Chrys isn't even playing in the game.

if a majority is reached on anyone throughout today I will close the threads and make a post. Majority with 8 people left is 5 votes

I just realized something...

kiras_laugh_gif_by_ghostcries-d30jeik.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've figured it all out.

Trundle is lying about his claim. It's an easy way to sit here and get everybody to trust him, since it's "easily provable," as I've already stated. That keeps votes away from him, pretty much guaranteed.

@Tensu: Who the hell is Chrys then?

-get trundle to stop hos own lynch.
-if hes mafia then he dies
-if town then he's confirmed and i think town can live another day?
-profit???

-profit???

Precisely.

If I'm wrong and he's actually truthing about his role, then I don't think there's much lost here. We're sitting at 8 alive right now, and preventing a lynch would most likely put it at 7 alive. That gives us another chance to take a vote, this time with an absolutely confirmed Town.

Chrystina, another user on the site.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also tbh Cleb, you shouldn't be calling someone out for a possibly fake claiming when you won't even claim yourself

Maybe because me claiming would make the Town's situation even worse.

Can't say. Mafia would try and pull a fast one on me if I did.

:/

- - - Post Merge - - -

You said before that you weren't claiming because you don't like mass role claims because they're confusing and now you're saying it's because you don't want mafia to know you're role. Why didn't you say that before?

:/

- - - Post Merge - - -

You said before that you weren't claiming because you don't like mass role claims because they're confusing and now you're saying it's because you don't want mafia to know you're role. Why didn't you say that before?

Because I still think mass-claiming is stupid.

I think the trundle idea is good enough to try at this point

Im Zess T the Town Doctor. Which also makes me think there is a mafia doctor so town can only win by lynching maf

I think the trundle idea is good enough to try at this point

Im Zess T the Town Doctor. Which also makes me think there is a mafia doctor so town can only win by lynching maf

Who have you been protecting these past nights

- - - Post Merge - - -

-profit???
Who's vote are you stealing this time

Do you just pm the host each night to steal it?

What was your thought process on your stealing I'm curious
yeah. I steal from people that I don't trust with a lynch. Idk how to describe it but like trundle was weird day 2, I didn't trust nightmares at all with a vote and cleb was a little scummy to me

Back