• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Panduhh's♫Cycling★[BOXES: Cookie]★[NEW: Mira]★

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wit in between villagers, I was trying to get a villager to their new home and unfortunately never heard anything back and held them for a few days.

All new lurkers have been added.

Nan is in boxes!

nan.png

and Flip has moved in!

Nan voided

Last edited:
Jeremiah is in boxes!!
Jeremiah.jpg

And Sprinkle has moved in!

Will void Jeremiah soon?

Also, all lurkers have been added

Voided

Last edited:
nana is in boxes, probably giving her about 5-7 minutes
Voided

Last edited:
New lurkers have been added;

Flip the jock monkey is in boxes
Flip.jpg
and Graham has moved in!

Will give flip 5-7 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mitzi is in boxes!
mitzi.jpg
Sorry about the large picture, it seems there aren't too many of Mitzi! She's a pretty cool looking villager though if you ask me!

Felicity has moved in

Adopted

Last edited:
Felicity is now in boxes!
Where are my Felicity fans at! She's so cute!
Felicity.gif

Iggly has moved in!

I'm not too sure when I will void Felicity, will probably search through the looking for thread first.

Voided, unfortunately there were other giveaways of Felicity at the same time and they didn't have much luck either.

Last edited:
If Phoebe is in boxes could I take her? Also I have adopted one villager already is there a limit to the amount of villagers you can adopt???
Wait someone is lurking for her so maybe I should wait..

Last edited:
Currently lurking for like 90% of my dreamies: Skye, Renee, Del, Shep, Lopez, Tia, Willow, Rodeo, Roscoe

Back