• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Panduhh's♫Cycling★[BOXES: Cookie]★[NEW: Mira]★

Biff is in boxes; Henry has moved in.

biff.jpg

Will void Biff in 5 minutes.

voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chester is moving
chester.png

Dizzy has moved in <3

voided

Last edited:
Peggy is in boxes! Have a feeling she will be voided
Peggy.png

voided

Curlos has moved in

Last edited:
Lurking for Marshal <3 Would be absolutely delighted to obtain him. c: Thank you for doing this. <3

Lurking for Marshal <3 Would be absolutely delighted to obtain him. c: Thank you for doing this. <3

You're welcome! I do what I can :p
also,

Curlos is in boxes and ...Diva has moved in!
Will void in 5 minutes
Curlos.jpg

voided

Last edited:
Lurking for Diva! <3

Hopefully she pings today!
Savannah.gif

Savannah is in boxes now and...Apple has moved in!

Voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

NEW**** Lurk list has been added to the front page! Please try to lurk no more than 3 villagers at a time! This is more convenient for me to keep track of who is lurking who. This DOES NOT mean you are 100% guaranteed a villager!!! This means if I post a villager and no one wants them within an amount of time I see fit, you will be notified. This also means I MAY or MAY NOT message you after posting the villager up so you have a bit of time to claim them. I am usually very good with my lurkers though and do let you know!

Last edited:
Apple is leaving :) Jaques has moved in!

apple.jpg

voided cute little apple :(

Last edited:
Jitters is moving; He really needs to lay off the coffee....will be voiding in 5-7 minutes.

Jitters.jpg

Also, Nana has moved in. She's a normal pink monkey who I never knew existed. The more you know eh?

voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chief is moving!
Tutu has moved in!

Chief.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for Chiefy Chieferson, I will not void this guy until im home from work (9pm central time) He's just so cute!

Olivia is not in boxes yet, but I will put you on my lurkers list and perhaps notify you when she's available :)

I'll add you and open up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open; Disaster

Chief has been adopted

Last edited:
Dizzy the lazy elephant is moving and in his place Kody the jock bear cub has moved in!
Dizzy.png
I, unfortunately, have to go to work and won't be back until 9pm central time. If no one wants him then, he will be voided.

Just wanted to note that I'm no longer lurking for Diva. I've dropped my second town for the time being.

Back