• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pairing for Whitney!

Who pairs better with Whitney?

• Total voters

piske

old and unwise
Bells
Spring Sakura
Peach (Fruit)
Love Ball
Who pairs better with Whitney?

Chief
Fang
Wolfgang

...or another cranky?

I'm looking specifically for cranky suggestions, please :>

Last edited:
WOLFGANG WOLFGANG WOLFGANG WOLFGANG

Sorry lmao i ship them so hard. Just look at the cover of K.K. Waltz omfg they're so cute

Sorry lmao i ship them so hard. Just look at the cover of K.K. Waltz omfg they're so cute

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT - how have I never noticed this before?!

UGHHH Wolfgang looks so DAPPER!!!!!!! <3

RIGHT?? Probably my fave of all the album covers. Look at Diana and Zell too omg

I actually put the album on the wall in one of my houses in Tadfield tbh. Its so greatttttt ugh. Its funny tho bc i dont particularly like the song lol

Last edited:

This was actually what i was going to say haha
They look great together too , almost like a black wolf and a white one.
I also really liked Whitney x fang.

I have Fang and he reminds me so much of Whitney design wise. I think he's the best match. The only other wolf I'd say is Wolfgang. I voted for Fang.

I was so sad when I accidentally lost Whitney in Tadfield ;-; I tore my own ship apaaart

I was so sad when I accidentally lost Whitney in Tadfield ;-; I tore my own ship apaaart

awwww I haven't had Whitney yet. I think she'll be my next snooty. However I have Blanche now and I'm so in love with her. She's staying until she insists on leaving.

Well I'm not a big fan of Whitney but I had her and I had also lobo the wolf and well for me they match together
And they were cute once I trap them both in the same place just to play with them :p so add lobo to the suggestion

And lobo it's cranky so fits well

Last edited:
I personally ship her with Apollo because of the movie, haha x3 But from the ones you chose, I'd have to go with Wolfgang ^u^

Fang! I hate all of the wolves but Skye because their eyes ruin their whole look. Fang pairs up better with Whitney because:

They both have the same colours. Fang and Whitney are both snowy white wolves. Fang has a light blue sweater and Whitney has a dark blue shirt. Their colour fits them sooo well!
Their body shape is exactly the same, it's just the facial features that are different. Pointy ears, two pointy cheeks and a relatively large belly. XD​

Last edited:
I voted for Wolfgang but I would also to suggest Apollo as an another cranky. I think both would be fits well.

I think Fang... But it's probably because they're basically male and female versions of eachother.

Back