• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Paintings!

Hmm. Yes, I do. How much for it?
I just got home, so my Wii isn't set up yet, and I need to eat lunch. :p

You can have it. Just let me know when I can give it to you. Would mail it but I already had a painting get lost that way. :-(

I'll be around for most of the day today. Tomorrow I'll be busy with church and then taking my daughter to go see the new Alice in Wonderland movie. If you cant find time this weekend I can always during the week. Unless you want me to risk sending it to you through mail. I only have ever lost 1 thing that way. Pretty good track recored if you ask me since I have been playing for 1 year and 3 months.

Don't worry. About half an hour would be fine.
I also have church tomorrow so that's why it'd hard to WiFi Sunday's.

Yea, around then. I'll open my gates around then, but if someone else get's on, I'm screwed.

U can always tell them to "get lost". LOL Unless you want to come to my town to get it. I don't care. Either way. Just let me know.

I guess you won't be needing my Dynamic Painting then. :p

I have the following: Famous, Wistful, Strange, Proper, Solemn & Quaint.

How much each again. And thanks for trapping me in nook's. I enjoyed it. xD
A bit later?

LOL I saw a dark side of Aaron I haven't seen before..... and I liked it!

aaron.... maybe JC could use the mentioned painting just restarting out and all?

No new paintings to give you. Redd has sold me fakes 3 weeks in a row.
swearing.gif

Back