• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ❁ Overrated Shoppe of Everything // Gardening, Collectibles, Service and More! ❁

Your Mayor name: Calleigh
Your Town name: Tiara
Your FC: 1435-4098-4523
Order: Rococo Series
Price: 500 IGB (Is that the proper amount or is it 500,000?)
Timezone & when you're available: GMT-5 Right Now, up to an hour from now and evenings.

If my offer price is not enough, please let me know. This is my first attempt at tbt

Last edited:
Your Town name: Tiara
Your FC: 1435-4098-4523
Order: Rococo Series
Price: 500 IGB (Is that the proper amount or is it 500,000?)
Timezone & when you're available: GMT-5 Right Now, up to an hour from now and evenings.

If my offer price is not enough, please let me know. This is my first attempt at tbt

Hi^^ TBT is this forum’s currency and you get tbt with every post/reply you make in threads! you have 12tbt on the side << under your profile, click here to see how you send tbt: https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...ending-Bells-and-Collectibles-to-Another-User

im more than happy to get you the rococo set and sanrio set if you still want it ^^ would you like the clothing that comes with it?

Oh yes please!

I will take the roccoset and sanrio set. (I felt like such a dummy after re-reading and realized I messed up) I am ready to go whenever you are, dear. Thank you so much for being patient with me! Shall I send TBT now?

Oh yes please!

I will take the roccoset and sanrio set. (I felt like such a dummy after re-reading and realized I messed up) I am ready to go whenever you are, dear. Thank you so much for being patient with me! Shall I send TBT now?
yes please<3 it will take me about 20 minutes. which sanrio set did you want?

Take all the time you need, I will be here ^^

Oh, I'm pretty excited right now you have no ideahehe. The set little twin stars (Etoile) and after this, could I start one more for a Princess Series by Gracie?

Take all the time you need, I will be here ^^

Oh, I'm pretty excited right now you have no ideahehe. The set little twin stars (Etoile) and after this, could I start one more for a Princess Series by Gracie?
of course ^^<3

Last edited:
Your Mayor name: Saturnia
Your Town name: Floweria
Your FC: On my sidebar!
Order: 8 White Azalea Bushes
Price: 8 TBT?
Free items: I would like some fertilizer, not sure how many I could get but I’ll take as much as I could get.
Timezone & when you're available: EST, available for the next hour, tomorrow I’ll be available from 11AM-10PM

Your Mayor name: Saturnia
Your Town name: Floweria
Your FC: On my sidebar!
Order: 8 White Azalea Bushes
Price: 8 TBT?
Free items: I would like some fertilizer, not sure how many I could get but I’ll take as much as I could get.
Timezone & when you're available: EST, available for the next hour, tomorrow I’ll be available from 11AM-10PM

I have your stuff ready ^.^ I can give you 10 fertiliser?

Your Town name:Tiara
Your FC: On side
Order: Golden Tool Set and 10 tbt for 20 million bells
Price: 15 TBT
Timezone & when you're available: GMT-5 anytime you are.

I think I was confused the last transaction. Do i still owe you 490,000? I left 10k first time thinking it was 500 and leaving extra as a thank you for being awesome.

Your Town name:Tiara
Your FC: On side
Order: Golden Tool Set and 10 tbt for 20 million bells
Price: 15 TBT
Timezone & when you're available: GMT-5 anytime you are.

I think I was confused the last transaction. Do i still owe you 490,000? I left 10k first time thinking it was 500 and leaving extra as a thank you for being awesome.

I’ll get on it as soon as i can ^.^ I just got home and have a few things to do but shouldnt be more than an hour.
& dont worry about the bells, i only charge igb for them as making easily obtained items a high tbt price seems extreme, i dont really have a need for igb >.> what will happen is, i have a bellpoint in my home, you’ll come over and i will leave the bells outside so you can just collect them and use the bellpoint in my home ^^

Back