• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Auction OVER PLEASE DELETE!

jhlee519

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Octavian moved into my town and I don't really want him so I'm auctioning him off! Bids begin at 1 million and all increases must be 250k minimum :3 The auction will end tomorrow (9/24/13) at 9 PM PST (aka California time). He's not in boxes or anything but he will be reserved and tp'd when a winner is announced. Good luck! c:

EDIT: Starting price lowered to 1 mil and increments lowered to 250k and dead line extended to tomorrow (9/24/13) at 9 PM PST

Last edited:
Nvm

Last edited:
Plenty of people are searching for him c:
You just have to wait ^^

I have a friend who wants him badly, but I don't think he wants to buy him at your (no offense) ridiculous 3m bells. If you lower that starting price, maybe people will want him.

3M isn't actually a ridiculous price! I sold Tangy for 15M and some villagers sell for a lot more! The octopi are rare too! So it's not a silly price... but maybe not a great starting price? Try 1M with increments of 250K maybe?

Back