• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Over 450 Hybrid Flowers!

Hey I'm not sure if all of these are still available but I'd love to buy:
30 black roses
27 orange cosmos
20 pink roses
34 white carnations
10 pink carnations
30 black cosmos
19 black tulips
For like 2.5mil? I won't be able to pick them up now bc I'm at work but I'll be home in about an hour and a half. Let me know :)

Last edited:
I'd like to buy 25 white/ 10 red carnations. 100k each sound reasonable? Also Black cosmos 5 of them for 150k each. If not, please offer a counter off a price!

Last edited:
Yes to everyone who offered on flowers, I'll add you all in a sec and open my gates. :3

If you have any of these left id like to buy:
10 pink roses
10 purple roses

All for 400k?

Duosion, sure!

Once Mega is finished I'll add everyone and get everything sorted then open my gates.

For anyone who asked to buy Pink flowers, they're all sold out. Please tell me what you'll pay for the rest and I'll check my supplies!

Hey I'm not sure if all of these are still available but I'd love to buy:
30 black roses
27 orange cosmos
20 pink roses
34 white carnations
10 pink carnations
30 black cosmos
19 black tulips
For like 2.5mil? I won't be able to pick them up now bc I'm at work but I'll be home in about an hour and a half. Let me know :)
This price is pretty much a huge scam (about 14k each) if you think about what you can get for these. You could get for these about 7mil easily. The 2 mil offer too... :/

Last edited:
Flyffel: Really? Pfft, I'm so bad at pricing. I already sold to Mega, but thanks for the heads up!

Xoeffy: If you could raise your offer some, and take out any pink flowers, I'd love to sell to you!

My town name is Nirvana but the gates are closed until I can get some things sorted and add everyone to my friend's list. It'll be a few minutes, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgotten T: Sure! Once the trading sessions are over I can just give you one for free haha.

I could take 3 black cosmos (30k each), 3 purple roses (35k each) and 3 black roses (35k each) for 300k? That's what I paid earlier in a thread.

My town name is Nirvana but the gates are closed until I can get some things sorted and add everyone to my friend's list. It'll be a few minutes, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgotten T: Sure! Once the trading sessions are over I can just give you one for free haha.

:eek: Thank you! :D

Sure Flyffel!

After this trade I'm taking inventory and counting up what I have left so there isn't any confusion.

This price is pretty much a huge scam (about 14k each) if you think about what you can get for these. You could get for these about 7mil easily. The 2 mil offer too... :/

Wow okay. I wasn't trying to scam her. I didn't know how much they were worth.

Back