Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel Reopened (Free Villager Giveaway, Series 1-4/Welcome Amiibo, Six Days Required) 🐶🐱🐭🐻🐨

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
June
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hiya globug, Dodo's up!
Post automatically merged:

Heya towki, Willow's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)
[Confirmed!]

Desired Villager: ruby
Time Zone: EST
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: tonight if possible? If not,on weekdays, anytime between 1pm - 12am works. im busy on saturdays and Sunday mornings though
Do you have a plot opened?: yep!!

i hope i did this right lol. thanks for doing this :3

Desired Villager: ruby
Time Zone: EST
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: tonight if possible? If not,on weekdays, anytime between 1pm - 12am works. im busy on saturdays and Sunday mornings though
Do you have a plot opened?: yep!!

i hope i did this right lol. thanks for doing this :3
Heya peach, Ruby's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Desired Villager: Jeremiah
Time Zone: Eastern
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today until midnight, or anytime after noon tomorrow
Do you have a plot opened?: Yes

Desired Villager: Genji
Time Zone: CST
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I’m available for the next 3 hours ^^
Do you have a plot opened?: yes!

Desired Villager: Jeremiah
Time Zone: Eastern
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today until midnight, or anytime after noon tomorrow
Hiya Sarahxo, Jeremiah's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Desired Villager: Genji
Time Zone: CST
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I’m available for the next 3 hours ^^
Do you have a plot opened?: yes!
Hiya Iieryl, Genji's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Last edited:
Hiya Sarahxo, Jeremiah's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Hiya Iieryl, Genji's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)
[Confirmed] :]

Give me like 5 minutes to TT to tomorrow and open my plot :)

[Confirmed] :]
[Confirmed]

Desired Villager: Leopold or Canberra
Time Zone: GMT
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: whenever is convenient for you! I’ll be available for the next couple of hours : )

Thank you so much for doing this 🙏🏼

Give me like 5 minutes to TT to tomorrow and open my plot :)

[Confirmed]
Hi Sarahxo, thanks for waiting! Dodo's up!

Desired Villager: Leopold or Canberra
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: whenever is convenient for you! I’ll be available for the next couple of hours : )

Thank you so much for doing this 🙏🏼
Hiya spicedb, Leopold's almost ready for collection! Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Last edited:
It’s me again! Back with another request if you’re still doing this ^^

Desired Villager: Canberra
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: anytime today!

It’s me again! Back with another request if you’re still doing this ^^

Desired Villager: Canberra
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: anytime today!
Hiya spicedb, Canberra's almost ready for collection! Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back