Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel Reopened (Free Villager Giveaway, Series 1-4/Welcome Amiibo, Six Days Required) 🐶🐱🐭🐻🐨

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
June
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
it's me again!! it took me like this entire time to get the villager i wanted out to move out haha

Desired Villager: ruby, dotty, or francine
Time Zone: MDT
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: whenever is convenient for you. today(novemeber 1st) i won’t be available 1:30-4:00 PM
Do you have a plot opened?: yup
Heya piichinu. 1:30 might be a little tight for you. lol Francine is almost ready, and I can move her out in about 10-15 mins (from your reply), but I'm not sure if you're able to collect her in the short time. :p

But if you're able to, you know what to do. ;) Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process.
Post automatically merged:

Nvm; just saw that you wrote 1:30pm, not 1:30am (which is now for you, it seems). Forget what I said. :p

Reply [Confirmed] when ready. ;)

Heya piichinu. 1:30 might be a little tight for you. lol Francine is almost ready, and I can move her out in about 10-15 mins (from your reply), but I'm not sure if you're able to collect her in the short time. :p

But if you're able to, you know what to do. ;) Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process.

Nvm; just saw that you wrote 1:30pm, not 1:30am (which is now for you, it seems). Forget what I said. :p

Reply [Confirmed] when ready. ;)
[CONFIRMED], sorry i looked away for a sec !!

Desired Villager: Ankha
Time Zone: CEST
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today is possible, from now and the coming 4 hours. :) Otherwise CEST evenings work best for me.
Do you have a plot opened?: Yes!

Desired Villager: Ankha
Time Zone: CEST
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today is possible, from now and the coming 4 hours. :) Otherwise CEST evenings work best for me.
Do you have a plot opened?: Yes!
Hi dabrainz, Ankha is almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Hey dabrainz, thanks for waiting. Dodo code's up! :D
Can hardly call this 12 min coffee break waiting, haha. You're fast!
I just started out, but Ankha has been on my to want list from the start. :)
If I get another one in boxes in the coming days, is it OK if I put in another request?

Can hardly call this 12 min coffee break waiting, haha. You're fast!
I just started out, but Ankha has been on my to want list from the start. :)
If I get another one in boxes in the coming days, is it OK if I put in another request?
Yep, no problem! I would love to do another giveaway anytime. :D Feel free to request again! Have fun with Ankha!

Two days before villager requests will take six days per villager. Feel free to make your request now if you want to grab 'em quick!

Also, another piece of good news... I checked my mail's tracking order, and my Welcome Amiibo cards, official ones, are arriving tomorrow, bright and early! That means Sylvana, June, Dobie, Ursala, all that jazz.

Here's the full list:
  1. Vivian
  2. Hopkins
  3. June
  4. Piper
  5. Paolo
  6. Hornsby
  7. Stella
  8. Tybalt
  9. Huck
  10. Sylvana
  11. Boris
  12. Wade
  13. Carrie
  14. Ketchup
  15. Rex
  16. Stu
  17. Ursala
  18. Jacob
  19. Maddie
  20. Billy
  21. Boyd
  22. Bitty
  23. Maggie
  24. Murphy
  25. Plucky
  26. Sandy
  27. Claude
  28. Raddle
  29. Julia (not available since I want her :p )
  30. Louie
  31. Bea
  32. Admiral
  33. Ellie
  34. Boots
  35. Weber
  36. Candi
  37. Leopold
  38. Spike
  39. Cashmere
  40. Tad
  41. Norma
  42. Gonzo
  43. Sprocket
  44. Snooty
  45. Olive
  46. Dobie
  47. Buzz
  48. Cleo
  49. Ike
  50. Tasha
Also, don't forget, Series 5 is coming too. All of this... for free! :D

Even though I state that I won't be time-traveling anymore once the major update drops, which is unlikely to change, I might change my mind if the Series 5 Amiibo cards arrive early, then it will be back to 30 mins per villager once again. I'm hoping for a December arrival so that I could do a Christmas giveaway, but I guess it all depends on the goddess Lady Luck herself (and perhaps a little help from St. Nick).

So much excitement coming! I could hardly contain myself. :D And as always, have fun, and I'll see you around. ;)

Desired Villager: Canberra !
Time Zone: CST (Central Timezone)
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I'm pretty free till about 3am tonight. (Minus dinner, which at the lastest will be at my 7:30-8pm)
Do you have a plot opened?: Yep! It is now on day two of being open, however.
(You're so amazing for doing this!! Thank you!)

Desired Villager: Canberra !
Time Zone: CST (Central Timezone)
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I'm pretty free till about 3am tonight. (Minus dinner, which at the lastest will be at my 7:30-8pm)
Do you have a plot opened?: Yep! It is now on day two of being open, however.
(You're so amazing for doing this!! Thank you!)
Hiya globug. Canberra's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Desired Villager: Willow
Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (7:33 when I post this
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today (Roughly 3 hours) or Tomorrow around 4:30 - 10:00 PM
Do you have a plot opened?: Got one ready to go!

[Confirmed]!
Hiya globug, Dodo's up!

Desired Villager: Willow
Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (7:33 when I post this
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today (Roughly 3 hours) or Tomorrow around 4:30 - 10:00 PM
Do you have a plot opened?: Got one ready to go!
Heya towki, Willow's almost ready. Please reply with [Confirmed] when you are ready to collect, and I'll begin the move out process. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back