• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling or Trading All my Closet stuff! [UPDATED LIST]

Ok, also noticed I have perfume bottles and giant teacup ride too.Is it a pick-up or drop-off?

YOU HAVE THE LOVELY SET -freak out moment-

Omg ma homie!!!! How much tbt for it!? (When I get back from the doctor of course!)

YOU HAVE THE LOVELY SET -freak out moment-

Omg ma homie!!!! How much tbt for it!? (When I get back from the doctor of course!)

So tell me where did you see the lovely set from the catalog? lol
Anyway I can order from Nook's what i have and bring it to you after <3

So tell me where did you see the lovely set from the catalog? lol
Anyway I can order from Nook's what i have and bring it to you after <3

I thought you did cause I did a search? Maybe it was a general search lmao. I'll see what you have again and get back to you lol oops

I thought you did cause I did a search? Maybe it was a general search lmao. I'll see what you have again and get back to you lol oops

hahaha yes it its a general search lol anyway i ordered all the items of the lovely set from the catalogue from Nook, i'm missing only the wall! I'll bringing you all the stuff after ~

hahaha yes it its a general search lol anyway i ordered all the items of the lovely set from the catalogue from Nook, i'm missing only the wall! I'll bringing you all the stuff after ~

Lol you are awesome! I NEED THE TACOS TOO! They are my favorite food!

How much tbt do you want?

heya, can i buy the famous mushrooms, anchor, hotdog hat, manneken pis, palmtree lamp, sloppy sink and spiderweb and i'll give you 20 tbt, the teacup ride and yarn basket? ;3

Last edited:
heya, can i buy the famous mushrooms, anchor, hotdog hat, manneken pis, palmtree lamp, sloppy sink and spiderweb and i'll give you 20 tbt, the teacup ride and yarn basket? ;3

seams great ! I have now 2 famous mushrooms, do you need just one or add you the second?

seams great ! I have now 2 famous mushrooms, do you need just one or add you the second?

hey, sorry for the late reply ;o i'd take the two if that;s alright with you. i'm low on tbt now would you take 6 tbt or bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you ^,^

hey, sorry for the late reply ;o i'd take the two if that;s alright with you. i'm low on tbt now would you take 6 tbt or bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you ^,^

In this case, since you need a lot of stuff 6 tbt wouldn't be enough but we'll do 200k + your stuff, it's ok?

Hi how muxh tbt for glass teapot and zen tea set? :)

I think you misguided my wishlist with my selling list!

Last edited:
Sure! That sound great for me! Whenever you're on, let me know!

I'm on now and would still love to have the items. I see you are offline. What time are you on most often? I had a very long day at work today, but should be available tomorrow.

hey, i would like to trade for your flounder table and the mush table+mush lamp+mush wallpaper.

how's about the cinnamoroll hat, cinnamoroll floor, cinnamoroll outfit, and cinnamoroll sofa?

I'm on now and would still love to have the items. I see you are offline. What time are you on most often? I had a very long day at work today, but should be available tomorrow.

I am online on time forum from 2am to 8 am and sometimes also after

hey, i would like to trade for your flounder table and the mush table+mush lamp+mush wallpaper.

how's about the cinnamoroll hat, cinnamoroll floor, cinnamoroll outfit, and cinnamoroll sofa?
i would like that but someone just before you asked for sone stuff you want too, i'll let you know if something goes wrong with previous user

Are you still selling the motherly statue, shopping bag, snowman, how much will that be?

Back