• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading (Or Selling) Hybrids!

koaluna

Bells
Feedback
100% (67) +
Hello humans, my first town's coming along, and I would like to fill parts up with hybrids :) I'm looking fo any blue, purple, or black flower EXCEPT black roses. Here's what I have:

15 black roses
2 Orange Cosmos
3 Orange Pansies
8 Pink Roses
7 Orange Roses
14 9 Pink Cosmos
3 Pink Lilies

I prefer to trade from what I have, but I'll accept IGB or TBT as well. You are welcome to offer hybrids for me to buy if you don't want any :)

Last edited:
Can I buy all of your black roses for 4 purple roses, 2 purple tulips, 2 blue pansies, 2 blue roses, 2 purple pansies, and 150k?

Can I buy all of your black roses for 4 purple roses, 2 purple tulips, 2 blue pansies, 2 blue roses, 2 purple pansies, and 150k?

That seems fair! I'll add and open the gates :) it'll be the first town, Walnut!

Last edited:
I'm breeding hybrids still so I can't trade atm, in the mean time could I buy the three pink lilies for 40k or 2 btb each?

I'm breeding hybrids still so I can't trade atm, in the mean time could I buy the three pink lilies for 40k or 2 btb each?

I'm sorry someone else claimed the flowers D: however I can check in my town if I have any you might want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the delay, I'm ready to trade now. :) Could we do your town?

Yes! Let me just bring all the flowers to the station

Back