Opinions about Sprinkle?

I love Sprinkle, she is in my town and she is the only villager with her personality in my town, so it makes her the superstar diva of the town!

Absolute cutie and sweetheart. One of the cutest penguin. She's an ice cream penguin, for ac's sake.

In my old town, her house/design/catchphrase was just perfect. Best penguin. Her house plot was terrible.

She is so cute and I love the peppy personality :). I actually just received her from someone yesterday and today she put her house plot down in a really good spot!

She is so cute and I love the peppy personality :). I actually just received her from someone yesterday and today she put her house plot down in a really good spot!

I hope I get lucky with that too. I've already got orchards set up and everything. xD

Just looked her up for the first time; looks like a total qt3.14 ;)

If I had room for a peppy I'd let her in, it's my least liked villager personality though so I'd rather keep the number of them in town at one.

She's cute ^^ I wouldn't have her though (since I have other peppy's I like)

I really like her :), she's such a sweetie and she looks so cute.

I think she's the best looking penguin, but I still wouldn't want her in my town.

I really enjoyed having her. Her house interior is very adorable too and suits her personality.
She's really the only penguin I'd see super wanting.

I can see the appeal, but personally I'm not a big fan.

She is one of the cuter penguins. But I don't really care for the penguin villagers much.

I want her in my town as soon as I get the picture from one of my current villagers so I can let that one go so yes, I like her :D

Back