[open until wednesday] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

Reference / Details: https://toyhou.se/8932125.aeri/gallery can you make the pinks in her hair/outfit a lighter/baby pink please :> any lovey/cutesy pose!

Type: baby!

Payment: $5

thank you for considering!

edit: if i could also add these two characters...
Reference / Details:
image.png
happy pose for each!

Type: babies

Payment: $10 --> $15 total

if it's too much i'll gladly just take the first one! :blush:

Last edited:
Reference / Details: https://toyhou.se/8932125.aeri/gallery can you make the pinks in her hair/outfit a lighter/baby pink please :> any lovey/cutesy pose!

Payment: $5

thank you for considering!

edit: if i could also add these two characters...
Reference / Details:
image.png
happy pose for each!

Type: babies

Payment: $10 --> $15 total

if it's too much i'll gladly just take the first one! :blush:
MABINOGI MY BELOVED
all 3 is totally fine!

may i be greedy and add a third rlc baby to my original post later, they're just so cute 😭 please feel more than free to say no bc that list is Long, but i don't mind the wait at all !!

may i be greedy and add a third rlc baby to my original post later, they're just so cute 😭 please feel more than free to say no bc that list is Long, but i don't mind the wait at all !!
go for it! i am determined to get through Everything

no coward!!

Omggggg I'd like to place a RLC order for x2 babies if you don't mind adding me! I don't mind waiting at all.

Reference / Details: These two! (Please let me know if the link doesn't auto connect to the post). Poses are up to you! Whatever you feel like fits them. Basically cute lil sis, protective older brother trope haha.

Type: Baby

Payment: RLC

Thank you so much!

Reference / Details: I would love a baby of Popuri! expression and pose completely up to you! i'm undecided if i want a flower wand included (or flowers in general) or the merry cat in the second reference, so ill leave it up to you! thank u!!
popuri3.png

aquillaart.png
Type: baby
Payment: RLC

<3!!

Hey hey luvie! I was able to order another fake wistful painting for u. I’ll just add it to your growing pile.😂😂😂
Post automatically merged:

Since I am behind on my game right now, by about a week, I can go ahead and move it up a day if you want to come grab some of your stuff!

g u a v a_border_small.png
dacosim_border_small.png
"I won't be drawing anything until April 21st at the earliest", i said. don't trust me. i'm a liar and started drawing babies (out of order, at that) 😂
still gonna take me forever tho pls just assume it'll take me 2 weeks to get to yours no matter where you are on the list, and then be surprised if i send you something earlier than that

also heads up: i'm not going to be doing things in order completely. it's sort of just an order based on things like "what seems easiest to draw atm" and "do i want to deal with paypal invoices/opening my gate/etc"... which essentially means it's just random because my decision making is inconsistent. if it looks like i skipped yours, it means nothing. maybe i just didnt want to draw hair for a moment, who knows, i sure dont

hello i am back

Reference / Details:
i want to give my sibling a gift... here are their ocs ... let me know if they're not good enough ...
character 1: the one with black hair-
character 2: the one with long blonde hair-
Payment: RLC!

and i feel this so much
also heads up: i'm not going to be doing things in order completely. it's sort of just an order based on things like "what seems easiest to draw atm" and "do i want to deal with paypal invoices/opening my gate/etc"... which essentially means it's just random because my decision making is inconsistent. if it looks like i skipped yours, it means nothing. maybe i just didnt want to draw hair for a moment, who knows, i sure dont

Last edited:
a baby parade!!! commissions for mrbox and hatori

no i'm not going to be this fast all the time probably. i just... got focused and was avoiding actual work-work. also colourful ocs made my brain go brrrrrrrr
WAAAUGGHHH I LOVE THESE SO MUCH........ i want to eat them
THIANK YOU FOR THEM!!!! they're so perfect!!!!!! your coloring style is also to die for

Back