• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Europe Only have 4 cards

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi everybody,

I started collecting amiibo cards from serie 1 because I bought HHD and was affraid to finish the game quickly and at the moment I only have 4 cards and no double, i?ll buy more but I don?t have money to put in it at that moment

So, I wanted to know if you trade cards for other things than cards or if you give cards idk

Thank you and have a good day

Hey, I'd be willing to trade 5 amiibo cards for animal crossing amiibo figures if you have any of those? Also, I'm in Canada so anything other than a letter would probably cost you some $ to mail.

No I don’t have any amiibo figure
I have a nfc reader since few month so I never had the chance to bought amiibo, I don’t have a lot of money to put on amiibo stuff
That’s why I asked

No I don’t have any amiibo figure
I have a nfc reader since few month so I never had the chance to bought amiibo, I don’t have a lot of money to put on amiibo stuff
That’s why I asked
I don't know if this app/community is available where you live or even if it is, if people use it: it's called "Bunz". It's literally just people trading physical things, eliminating legal tender entirely. So maybe look for some cards on there and you can perhaps trade stuff you no longer use?

Last edited:
Back