• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 💖🌸 [ONLINE] Catalog ALL 422 ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations in the game (over 2,000 items) for 250 TBT | HALF OFF 🌸💖

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
IGN - Monday
Island Name - Bermuda
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - I have good internet, worry not! No errors for a month :p
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All please!
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT only im afraid ;') 250 coming your way with pleasure!!
Availability - Available now up until 5PM PDT,, Also Available tomorrow from 12 PM- 5 PM because of college
Questions/Comments - piske! Thank you for offering this service!

IGN - Summer
Island Name - Time
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good, very piske
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 (Very Well Spent) TBT
Availability - 3 to 9 PDT, preferably starting tomorrow (wednesday)
Questions/Comments - Thank you so much for the promotion! :)

ign: kim
island name: the mafia
internet connection: good!
cataloging: all
payment: 250 tbt
availability: around 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. est every day
questions/comments: piske! thank you so much!

IGN - Monday
Island Name - Bermuda
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - I have good internet, worry not! No errors for a month :p
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - All please!
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT only im afraid ;') 250 coming your way with pleasure!!
Availability - Available now up until 5PM PDT,, Also Available tomorrow from 12 PM- 5 PM because of college
Questions/Comments - piske! Thank you for offering this service!
Hi hi!~ I'll be available in about 30 minutes at 12pm PDT! Let me know if you'll be online :3

ign: kim
island name: the mafia
internet connection: good!
cataloging: all
payment: 250 tbt
availability: around 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. est every day
questions/comments: piske! thank you so much!
Perfect! I'll be available in about 30 minutes! Feel free to send over the tbt payment and once I receive it, I'll send over the code + instructions at 12pm PDT :3

IGN - Charlie
Island Name - Isla Dulce
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 TBT
Availability - I'm available pretty much any time between 12pm-11pm BST / 4am-3pm PDT every day, apart from weekends!
Questions/Comments - Piske, thank you! ✨

Last edited:
IGN - Kate
Island Name - Wistaria
TBT/Collectibles Payment -250tbt
Availability - I'd be available in 30 minutes (a little before 6pm PDT) or tomorrow 1pm-3pm/5pm-8pm
Questions/Comments - Wow, piske, this is a pretty great service you're running. and thanks <:

IGN - Kate
Island Name - Wistaria
TBT/Collectibles Payment -250tbt
Availability - I'd be available in 30 minutes (a little before 6pm PDT) or tomorrow 1pm-3pm/5pm-8pm
Questions/Comments - Wow, piske, this is a pretty great service you're running. and thanks <:
Awesome, tomorrow at 1pm PDT works for me! x)

Feel free to send over the TBT now :3

IGN - Ash
Island Name - Castele
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Pretty good!
TBT/Collectibles Payment - 250 tbt
Availability - Now or tomorrow around 11 am if you're not free atm :)
Questions/Comments - piske! Tysm 😊

IGN - Ash
Island Name - Castele
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Pretty good!
Availability - Now or tomorrow around 11 am if you're not free atm :)
Questions/Comments - piske! Tysm 😊
Awesome! Tomorrow at 11am PDT works great! Feel free to send over the TBT now! :3

Towr20t.png

Welcome to my complete & very organized orderable furniture catalog service! I have ALL orderable variations/sets/individual items all ready for cataloging on my island for HALF OFF FOR THIS WEEK 500 250 tbt! Please make sure to read all the rules before posting! 💖

To catalog ALL ORDERABLE shoes in the game, check out my thread here ----> *click me*

Rules

♚ Read everything on this thread very thoroughly! I love to be as detailed and organized as possible to make this smoother and to avoid any confusion! If anything is unclear, please feel free to ask!

♚ Before flying in, please empty out your inventory completely!

♚ When cataloging, you pick up all the furniture within the fence and then drop it back down per fence! If you see someone else cataloging a certain set in another fence, please wait your turn or catalog something else! Only 1 user per fence!

♚ Please notify me if you notice any items missing or misplaced! There should be no empty spots within all the fences for cataloging.

♚ Once you are finished cataloging, please double check your inventory to make sure you didn't forget to drop an item back down and then please leave via airport and not "-"!

♚ Payment will be sent first before I send out the dodo codes.

♚ Please DO NOT pick up my weeds I have laid out on my island! It's there to prevent furniture from dropping out of the fencing areas. If you accidentally pick them up, please place them back where they were at. <3

♚ Only accepting TBT payments OR collectibles I'm searching for! Please post "piske" somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules! Posts without the keyword will be ignored/skipped.

♚ Make sure to read my second post below under the banner that says "Catalog Map + Info"!

♚ Please be patient since this will really take 2 hours+ for people to finish cataloging! I don't want any lag or d/cs to happen to anyone during the process, thus I'm limiting it to a maximum of 4 users cataloging.

♚ I have every right to reject your order if you have negative feedback or no feedback.

Pricing

HALF OFF FOR THIS WEEK 500 250 tbt to catalog ALL ORDERABLE Furniture Sets/Variations. 💖

♚ OR if you sell me these collectibles I'm looking for (for myself and my friends)! You'll get TBT + FREE cataloging! Please DM me here or on Discord @ChibiMiharu#7333 if you have any of these collectibles for sell! You'll get priority when it comes to cataloging.
Earn TBT + catalog all orderable furniture sets/variations for free if you have any of these collectibles to sell me! 💖
  • EasterEggDiscoBall.png
    Disco Egg x2 | Offering 8k tbt each
  • 242.jpg
    Galaxy Egg | Offering 8k tbt
  • 311.jpg
    Dreamy Egg | Offering 5k tbt
  • nRmyjfW.png
    Aurora Egg | Offering 4k tbt
  • h2nB6cw.png
    Star Wand | Offering 12k tbt
  • PsKHQvp.png
    Heart Wand | Offering 8k tbt
  • 179.jpg
    Flower Wand | 7k tbt
  • 312.jpg
    Pastel Disco Egg | Offering 2k tbt
  • 286.jpg
    Frost Egg | Offering 2.5k tbt
  • 287.jpg
    Leaf Ticket Egg | Offering 600 tbt
  • 240.jpg
    Kirby Egg | Offering 1k tbt
  • 239.jpg
    Chao Egg | Offering 1k tbt
  • 310.jpg
    Nightmare Egg | Offering 4k tbt
You can use this collectibles tier list for reference in pricing!~ *click me*

♚ Individual Sets - I'll be charging individual sets at 15 tbt per set. <3

Slots (Currently Cataloging)
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -

Scheduled Slots

1. -

Format (Copy, Paste, Fill out)

HTML:
IGN -
Island Name -
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) -
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) -
TBT/Collectibles Payment -
Availability -
Questions/Comments -

Format Info

IGN - Your In-game name
Island Name - Island's name
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - If you know your internet connection is weak, please let me know here! This is very important!
Cataloging (All/Individual Sets) - If you are cataloging everything, just put "All", if you are looking to catalog individual sets, please list them here using the bullet points!
TBT/Collectibles Payment - If TBT, you can just put the minimum 250 tbt amount, just make sure to put a tbt amount in there. If collectibles, please DM me! <3
Availability - Post your day and time availability here, feel free to let me know if you are available as soon as you post this too!~ Please convert it to PDT (Pacific) time for me! (For example: Available now up until 8pm PDT)
Questions/Comments - Ask any questions/comments you may have here! You can also check my FAQ in my third post, posted below under the banner "FAQ"!

hey! if your free tomorrow I would love to catalogue! piske.

I totally understand if its a no but I would like to give you all the tbt and nmt I have which would be around 200tbt/nmt, which is still less then your already discounted price of 250tbt. I had to ask though.

IGN - Nikki
Island Name - Cypress
TBT/Collectibles Payment - all tbt and nmt I have
Availability - Friday September 16th 10am-3pm
Questions/Comments - none

I’d love to come over 😍
IGN - Bianca
Island Name - L$D
Availability - Now or tomorrow at anytime
Questions/Comments - piske

💖
I’d love to come over 😍
IGN - Bianca
Island Name - L$D
Availability - Now or tomorrow at anytime
Questions/Comments - piske
Awesome! Lets schedule for tomorrow at 1pm PDT! You can send over the TBT now and I'll send over the dodo code + instructions tomorrow on our scheduled time :3

IGN -Aries
Island Name - Flareon
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good 70% of the time 😭😭😭 I hope I’m lucky
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT
Availability - 7am to 11am PDT for today, saturday and sunday
Questions/Comments - #1023 galdanger on discord c: I check the app more often, piske thankyou!!

IGN -Aries
Island Name - Flareon
Internet Connection (Good/Bad) - Good 70% of the time 😭😭😭 I hope I’m lucky
TBT/Collectibles Payment - TBT
Availability - 7am to 11am PDT for today, saturday and sunday
Questions/Comments - #1023 galdanger on discord c: I check the app more often, piske thankyou!!
Sounds good! We can schedule for tomorrow! Are you free anytime on Saturday? :3

Sounds good! We can schedule for tomorrow! Are you free anytime on Saturday? :3

Oh yes!! Thank you ☺
Ahh, my timezone is really far away. I can do around 9am-12pm PDT or 9pm onwards PDT

edit: I’ll be up around this timing until 2-3 hours later

Back