• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌸 one week store 🌸 fulfilling wishlists & all orders for just 10tbt 🌸

Do you have 20 blue-hydrangea starts? :)

yup :blush:

Do you have any fertilisers? I'm buying them in bulk for 1 TBT per bag of fertiliser. If you're interested please check out my thread here:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?414146-50-Fertiliser-bags-and-Golden-Shovel-TBT
or send me a VM! Thanks
~ Chrisis

will vm you~

Could I buy 15 clovers, ship in a bottle, whirlpool tub, pineapple bed, and two merlion statues? 30tbt?

accepted!!

50 pink hydrangeas for 50 tbt? I can do 100 tbt instead if that's not enough :)

dw about it, 50tbt is great! accepted!!

---

I made a quick update on the opening post! keeping you guys in the loop with my inventory; I have no hibiscus starts atm and no tools except golden watering cans, sorry!! other than that, everything is fair game!! and don't sweat over payments too much, so long as it's not something ridiculous like 5tbt for a complete welcome amiibo set it's a-okay :blush:

also, I finish requests on the day I get them so please lmk asap if you're cancelling!! I will let everyone know when I finish requests for the day~ thanks guys :blush:

Mayor Name: Nenya
Town Name: Elenrast
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery, please
Friend Code: 0533-9234-6649
Items You Want: sand castle; surfboard; palm lamp; regal chair; Kiki and Lala pin; Lotties bun; powdered wig; star shades; sunflower tee; mary janes; ninja sandals; sunflower stereo; tropical floor; sprout table; lunar horizon.
Offer:20 BTB?

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Nenya
Town Name: Elenrast
Delivery or Pickup: Delivery, please
Friend Code: 0533-9234-6649
Items You Want: sand castle; surfboard; palm lamp; regal chair; Kiki and Lala pin; Lotties bun; powdered wig; star shades; sunflower tee; mary janes; ninja sandals; sunflower stereo; tropical floor; sprout table; lunar horizon.
Offer:20 BTB?

Could I please get 20 blue hydrangea starts please? :) 20 tbt?

both are accepted :blush:

Thank you! Could I please add another regal chair! I will give you 5 more BTB...

I'm taking a break and will be afk for a little while! silkspectre, erinnashh, and arize's orders are ready, please lmk when you're available for delivery! working on mochiacnl's req rn and it will be ready by tonight!! thanks guys ♡

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Waaayy sweet! Got what I wanted, many thanks to you!

May I order again tomorrow, please?

glad to be of service ♡ and of course!! you can order as many times as you'd like :blush:

I would like to order 50 more pink hydrangeas if that's alright :)

I know it's a lot of work, please, take your time :blush:

I would like to order 50 more pink hydrangeas if that's alright :)

I know it's a lot of work, please, take your time :blush:

that's fine!! no worries, it'll be ready before I finish up for the day~

Are you selling Jacobs Ladder flowers by any chance?

Also how many clovers do you have for sale? :eek:

yes! and however many you'd like :blush:

Hmmm.. could I order 20 Jacobs Ladders and 20 clovers? Would 240 tbt be a good price for that? (10 tbt per clover and 2 tbt per Jacob Ladder)?

Hmmm.. could I order 20 Jacobs Ladders and 20 clovers? Would 240 tbt be a good price for that? (10 tbt per clover and 2 tbt per Jacob Ladder)?

woah I'd honestly consider that robbing you :0 2tbt per clover and Jacob's ladders is fine! 80tbt?

Really?! I honestly have no idea what they're worth in tbt lol. 80 tbt would be great if you are fine with it!

I'm not quite sure on it myself but 10tbt sounds like way too much! it's definitely fine, your order will be finished tonight!!

--

all orders thus far have been finished!! I'll be doing millysaurusrexjr's req and unless anyone else has an order, I'll be done for the day! speak now or forever hold your peace (or at least until I'm back tomorrow haha)

Back