Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop off will be fine! I'm sending the TBT now. Thanks!

Also, just a quick question, is there an easy way to earn TBT on here?

Last edited:
Drop off will be fine! I'm sending the TBT now. Thanks!

Also, just a quick question, is there an easy way to earn TBT on here?

Just being active on the forum! Making posts earn you money! Right now a great place to earn TBT is in the New Horizon section because there is a lot of hype about the last direct :blush:
Resetting my internet real fast because I couldn't get my DS to connect. I haven't been able to add you yet but I'll let you know when to open your gates!

That's okay! ^^
And okay! Sending them now! ^^

After I finish this trade with Payvia I will open my gates for you! As long as my internet behaves, it shouldn't take long!

Just being active on the forum! Making posts earn you money! Right now a great place to earn TBT is in the New Horizon section because there is a lot of hype about the last direct :blush:
Resetting my internet real fast because I couldn't get my DS to connect. I haven't been able to add you yet but I'll let you know when to open your gates!

After I finish this trade with Payvia I will open my gates for you! As long as my internet behaves, it shouldn't take long!

Okay :p

Payvia I have you added and I'm ready! Just let me know when your gates are open!

Payvia your town flag is so cute! Thank you for trading with me!

Shawna opening my gates for you now! Your items are in front of the train station and I'll be dropping the bells in front of my mayor house! Just go straight down and across the bridge and the house is on the right! ABD just inside to drop off the bells!

Payvia your town flag is so cute! Thank you for trading with me!

Shawna opening my gates for you now! Your items are in front of the train station and I'll be dropping the bells in front of my mayor house! Just go straight down and across the bridge and the house is on the right! ABD just inside to drop off the bells!

OMW! :)

Mayor Name: Kitten
Town Name: =^w^=
Friend Code: 1607-2282-2780
Items:
Ancient Statue
Motherly Statue
Valiant Statue
Amazing Painting
Calm Painting
Common Painting
Dynamic Painting
Fine Painting
Jolly Painting
Proper Painting
Serene Painting
Strange Painting
Warm Painting
Wild Painting
Rare Mushroom
Freebies: 5 Pink Lilies please!
Total TBT: 29
Availability: since it's drop off I can work with any of the times you have posted on your availability! Before 6pm is easier. :)
Pick up or Drop off: Drop off

Thanks c:

Velo I’ll be free tomorrow around 3pm est if that works for you!

Velo I’ll be free tomorrow around 3pm est if that works for you!

Sounds like a plan! Will it be from the FC on your profile? Just wanna get you added in ahead of time :)

Hey, so I think I have enough TBT to pay for the complete mermaid furniture set! I understand if it's a little late, so please let me know when you're free. Thanks so much!

Hey, so I think I have enough TBT to pay for the complete mermaid furniture set! I understand if it's a little late, so please let me know when you're free. Thanks so much!

Awesome! I’m about to go to work now but I’ll be free around 3pm EST!

Mayor Name: Henry
Town Name: Aperture
Friend Code: <<<<
Items: Gold axe and 2 bush saplings for 5 TBT(? tell me if im wrong)
Availability: Now - All day
Pick up or Drop off: drop off?

Mayor Name: Henry
Town Name: Aperture
Friend Code: <<<<
Items: Gold axe and 2 bush saplings for 5 TBT(? tell me if im wrong)
Availability: Now - All day
Pick up or Drop off: drop off?

5tbt is correct! I will be home around 3pm!

Orders Ready
◼️spiritedawxy -
yzlB7DH.png

◼️Payvia -
yzlB7DH.png

Orders In Progress
◼️Velo - clarification needed on order | visitor message sent -
yzlB7DH.png

◼️cubey - clarification needed on order | visitor message sent -
oqra3F5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.