• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

OMG!

Same! I am trading my old one in at the same time too, so have to do a system transfer in store. I think it takes like 20mins as well! Then I will need to re download the game when I get home :( Gonna be a long morning.

Ah man, what a mission... Good luck.

Can't seem to track my copy of the game on DPD, it just says "Your search did not find any matching tracking. Please refine your search criteria." Anyone know what the problem is?

Can't seem to track my copy of the game on DPD, it just says "Your search did not find any matching tracking. Please refine your search criteria." Anyone know what the problem is?

Hmm... probably check your tracking number is correct/capitalised/spaced properly. I'm not sure what DPD's tracking numbers look like though...

:O what? Who did you order from?

GAME, apparently DPD only have it in the sorting facility today :/ and it won't be delivered until monday. Not happy what so ever as I got an email today saying that It would be delivered today!

GAME, apparently DPD only have it in the sorting facility today :/ and it won't be delivered until monday. Not happy what so ever as I got an email today saying that It would be delivered today!

What the... :/ Worth giving them a call and complaining? I know it's out of their hands but it might make you feel a bit better.

Did you order the bundle?
That sucksss. :(

Did you order the bundle?
That sucksss. :(

Yeah bundle :(

What the... :/ Worth giving them a call and complaining? I know it's out of their hands but it might make you feel a bit better.

I've left DPD a bad review no one would answer the phone earlier so I couldn't complain I don't mind waiting the weekend as long as it will actually be delivered monday :/

I've left DPD a bad review no one would answer the phone earlier so I couldn't complain I don't mind waiting the weekend as long as it will actually be delivered monday :/

Surely you should ask for a refund on the delivery charge :O Supposed to take only 1 day isn't it?
Or was it dispatched today?

Surely you should ask for a refund on the delivery charge :O Supposed to take only 1 day isn't it?
Or was it dispatched today?

I had express delivery! but I didn't pay it was free for orders over ?100 which isn't as bad I suppose but its fact like If it had been a bigger order maybe a phone or something and you had taken a day off work and lost out on money for it then I would be so angry :p

Back