Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I just got an email from Game telling me my order was cancelled! Has anyone else got this?

They did that to me last week with the bundle. I rang them up and they couldn't tell me why it was cancelled! I had to re-order it.

That sucks. I was wondering if it was the bundle, since I'm sure those are a lot more limited in number. Maybe Game sold out. :( Is there another store you can buy NL from?

damn that sucks I'm checking my mail right now they did that to me on sat and I ordered the bundle so if it happens again I won't e able to get it as it is sold out, not sure why they did that for you but for me I was getting it sent to my boyfriends house and I used his email and phone number instead of mine that was connected to my card

They're an English company I presume, I've reordered apparently Halifax declined them wtf!

There is an Amazon.Uk . You could try them

Off topic: Reminds me of Scott Pilgrim VS. The world, where Scott asks Wallace what the website for Amazon.ca is, and Wallace answers with Amazon.ca.

On Topic: That sucks! I hope you can re-order soon!

I ordered again for the third time with my other card and I got a 3rd email saying "your preorder" does that mean its gone through? I didn't get it last time

Off topic slightly. I pre-ordered Last of Us with Game (not ACNL) which has the same release date. I haven't had an email about that :p

Back