OMG YESS FINALLY!!!!!

Congrats! Uchi PWP's are the best (log bench, picnic basket, windmill, etc.) It's such a pain trying to get villager's to request PWP's. Have fun building!

Congrats! I remember waiting for ages for the wisteria trellis to be requested..... silly villagers can't stop saying how much they love it now.

Congrats! I've had one of those in my town for a while. I think my only uchi, Fuchsia requested it.

I had been waiting FOREVER for a peppy to move in and request the illuminated heart, which is a PWP I really want. Luckily Merry moved in last month and requested it, and I'm now paying for it to be built in my town!

I'm still waiting for the wooden bridge and the trellis thing (I can't remember what it's called but only uchis request it) to be requested. Can the wooden bridge be requested by anyone, or only a certain villager personality? I'd hate if only snooties request it because I don't have any in my town >.<

Can the wooden bridge be requested by anyone, or only a certain villager personality? I'd hate if only snooties request it because I don't have any in my town >.<

According to acnl wikia cranky villagers can request it.

Congratulations!! When a villager finally suggests a PWP you want it is the best feeling ever. I had to wait 1.5 years for someone to suggest a windmill so I know. (Darn uchis, they're just so slow! XD )

Back