• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Free + Reservations - Moon Cycling Thread v3. [BOXES: PUNCHY // IN; BANGLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I believe GuerraD has found Kidd on another thread, so I was wondering if I can get her/him to post here stating that, could I reserve him?

Hello I believe GuerraD has found Kidd on another thread, so I was wondering if I can get her/him to post here stating that, could I reserve him?

of course.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: void

Dotty - Peppy

Dotty_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.jpg

Last edited:
Just in the case you read this here before the message.
I've just got KIDD the smug goat from RoxieDean, FINALLY! :D
So I am not longer lurking for him, thanks anyway!

I'm sorry another person just messaged me and I on my way to get him now :s sorry for any inconvenience

Np I had to refund bells everywhere and suchso its cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes: adopted by reddit

Kidd - Smug

Kidd.png

Last edited:
Lol 2 people wanted Kidd but when you finally had Kidd on boxes the 2 people dint need him anymore because they got him

If there was another cycler interested in holding Fang for Deerling I'd appreciate it. I believe she was on the same timeschedule as Brooke which was AUS. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back