OMG! I'm soooo happy right now :)

Mothership

Bells
Winter Mittens
After hours of camp site resets in my newest town, Bob FINALLY showed up and agreed to move in!!!! And, my 9th villager's plot appeared today, and it's Fang! WOW! Today must be my lucky day :)

This will throw off the gender balance in this town ( I'll have 6 guys and 4 girls) but I don't care! Bob and Punchy in the same town = a very happy me :)

This probably wasn't worth posting a whole, new thread about, but I just wanted to share this with people who care about Animal Crossing. No one here at home with me "gets it".

Congrats! You're so lucky, Very happy for you and sounds exciting. I don't have the patience to do the reset method for campsites cause 90% of the time I don't have anyone there. So, you definitely have luck on your side today c:

Awesome! Today is your lucky day! Fang is awesome and Bob is an old favorite :)

Thanks, everyone :) It means a lot to me to have nice people like you all to share stuff like this with. And, it really is my lucky day in ACNL because, in one of my other towns, Rosie gave me her pic today :)

Congratulations on having the exact same characters as the vast majority of people buying/generating characters for bells on this forum.

Congratulations! I am very happy for you. It's so great that something as sweet and (relatively) simple as a game can generate these moments of connection and simple happiness among strangers. It's a lovely thing.

I never understood why Fang is so popular. He's just a...gray wolf, that's all. I do like some simple villagers, but I think he's just bland.

Back