Older Players

Hi! Ok... take Katie away! (Please... she's starting to nag me about dishes, trash night, yardwork....) PLEASE take her away!!

Just kidding.

I just added ya. Thanks for all your info. I appreciate it. I haven't gone into the dream thing-a-ma-bob yet. Will do.

Take care....

John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok!! I'm opening the gates now!!!

Also... when you have time.... can you tell me how you get that awesome signature footer at the end of your messages? Is it from another website ported over to here?

John

To answer your question, yes the signature footer is two different cards from the sights. If you click on them, they will take you to the sights where I got them (the PSN one will take you to my profile and the Steam one will open the sight where it comes from, to use that one you will need to log in to your account though that sight)

Ok Amypond of the town Galifrey.... I've added you as a Friend.
Thank you so much.

You'll really going to enjoy the group of players in this forum. They are exceptionally kind!!

Take care, and have fun!
John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks!!

Hi folks!

I just visited Ryan's town. Oh---My---Gosh!!! Compared to that town, my town hasn't discovered electricity yet!

What a blast! Animal Crossings is really wild and full of potential!

What a game. I would have never imagined what was possible.

Thank's Ryan for a glimpse of tomorrow land.... today! :)

John

Hi folks!

I just visited Ryan's town. Oh---My---Gosh!!! Compared to that town, my town hasn't discovered electricity yet!

What a blast! Animal Crossings is really wild and full of potential!

What a game. I would have never imagined what was possible.

Thank's Ryan for a glimpse of tomorrow land.... today! :)

John

Never heard of my town being called Tomorrow Land, but I like it lol It was great having you over, John! If you ever need help, let me know ok? I've been playing for about a year and a half now, but I've been talking and playing with people who have played this game for many many years. So I learned a trick...or three lol

You're town will look like mine soon enough, you just got to give it time and love like any other game of it's kind :)

Hi guys! I'm 35, very old compared to most players. I'm looking for people who, like me, play a lot but don't need babysitting.
I don't sound very friendly but it's not like that, if you like to talk, no problem but use the messaging system in game. I want to get to know you, I just don't think it's necessary that our characters be in the same town to do so :p
My town is pretty new. I like to have friends to exchange dlc, premium prices, turnips prices, sending Katie away, taking Katie for you, having petition signed, catalog items and other stuff and I like to help out a lot! I just don't fancy hanging out in-game.

Send me a private message if you're looking for the same thing!
See ya! :D

Hi violetstar...

Hope this message finds you happy and pain free (smile). You information page doesn't list anything. Would you consider updating your profile? I couldn't find your friend code.

Have fun, and Thank's.

ParakeetJohn (John)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never heard of my town being called Tomorrow Land, but I like it lol It was great having you over, John! If you ever need help, let me know ok? I've been playing for about a year and a half now, but I've been talking and playing with people who have played this game for many many years. So I learned a trick...or three lol

You're town will look like mine soon enough, you just got to give it time and love like any other game of it's kind :)

Thank's Ryan!

One person just mentioned buying and trading stuff... Offline? (Outside the game?). Is this possible?

I don't know anything about how to even start such a thing.
Worse, I don't know enough about what I need! (Heh heh)

I'm sure such a question is very vast and open-ended (read: exhausting to attempt an explanation of something very involved which time itself will unvail).

Thank's for everything!

John

Last edited:
I'm 31, female, really missing the interactive portion of the game would like to find some similar players. I am US est but on mostly evenings and nights

Hi inkling! I'll add you as soon as I dispense with my Streetpass Mii characters.

I GOOD STREETPASS DAY!

First, there was an UPDATE available for the Mii PLAZA which offers MORE STREETPASS GAMES and a better interface.

Then, Nintendo announced that it was NATIONAL STREETPASS WEEK, and gave me a Mii Character via SPOTPASS. He was a powerful character and helped with some of my Streetpass games.

THEN... there's supposed to be downloadable content through Nintendo Zone. Sad thing is... there really ISN'T a Nintendo Zone. Their website states that BESTBUY is supposed to be the ZONE for most of California. Well... most Best Buy's know absolutely nothing about Nintendo Zone. I spoke with someone there, who said you have to add their wifi to the unit. Well... you can't add any wifi that doesn't have a specific CODE (like mall and starbucks wifi's that require web site agreements prior to connecting). So... we tried adding the Best Buy WIFI that DOES have a code, and it connected. BUT... once connected... NADA. Eventually, my blue light did go on.... and I have yet to see what it was. But we deduced that anything coming from BestBuy is coming from their 3DS XL unit on display, which means it's probably NFC rather than WIFI (or Nintendo's variation thereof).

But still.... new update.... new look... new games... a free mii character... StreetPass Week... and I got 10 Mii Characters out and about today.

A Good StreetPass Nintendo day!!

Now... I have others to add, and so sorry for the delays.

Take care...

John

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more thing... during this Nintendo Zone thing..... it gives you Mii characters from other countries!!! Today I got France and Germany and many different states!!

Yeeeeee HA! Almost all 10 characters were from DIFFERENT locations or regions!!

John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yet One more thing...

Seems like Nintendo started up at the top of the US, then provided characters for each state (in succession) on down to the bottom US. Interesting. My Mii Character MAP got a big PLUS today!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great Gobs of Mashed Taters!!! There's MORE!!!

To commemerate (spelling?) this special new Mii Streetpass game stuff.. Nintendo gave me a bunch of presents!!! (Balloon stuff... which I haven't checked out yet).

Today is DEFINITELY a day to get on your 3DS and get Streetpass/SpotPass connected!!
And.... I got awards for Mii Characters from 10 different regions and other stuff. Nice!

Last edited:
Hiya I've updated my profile I always forget the little details, I look forward to welcoming u soon

Hiya I've updated my profile I always forget the little details, I look forward to welcoming u soon

Hi Violetstar! I've added you (Louise of the Town Leaftown) as a friend. I hope you enjoy the game!!

Take care, John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Inkling. I've added you (Stefy of the Town: Aprairie) as a friend in Animal Crossings.

Thank's for the opportunity! Take care. John

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 31, female, really missing the interactive portion of the game would like to find some similar players. I am US est but on mostly evenings and nights

Ok Classygirl (Sherry of the Town: Camelot) . I've added ya as a friend.
What a pleasure! Thank you.

Take care.... John

Thanks that's awesome :) my gate is open if you would like a look around

You are so very kind. I'd sure like to see your town. Unfortunately, I can barely keep my eyes open. I've left my town open too... so you can visit and make your self completely at home throughout the night.

Thanks again for adding me... take care.. John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi guys! I'm 35, very old compared to most players. I'm looking for people who, like me, play a lot but don't need babysitting.
I don't sound very friendly but it's not like that, if you like to talk, no problem but use the messaging system in game. I want to get to know you, I just don't think it's necessary that our characters be in the same town to do so :p
My town is pretty new. I like to have friends to exchange dlc, premium prices, turnips prices, sending Katie away, taking Katie for you, having petition signed, catalog items and other stuff and I like to help out a lot! I just don't fancy hanging out in-game.

Send me a private message if you're looking for the same thing!
See ya! :D

Thanks for sharing this information. I've got you added as "Friend".

take care...

John

Awesome OK sleep well and I may just visit. If I do I will leave a gift by your station entrance

I should be around later tonight if anyone wants to add me! Let me know and I will add you back :)

Thank you!!

Thank's for coming by! I sure appreciated your visit. My gate is closed right now as I have 20 Mii characters to LOG and then play the StreetPass games with. Seeing how I bought a few more streetpass games, it's probably going to take me a while to play out the entire bunch! I went walking at the Mall, and Immediately picked up 10 characters!!! Then I went into the Mii Plaza, and saw the first 10 Mii characters line up. THEN I CLOSED THE UNIT.... allowing for a backlog of another 10 possible Mii characters! So... I went to Best Buy, and got the Nintendo "National Street Pass" stuff, and it seemed like every employee there today had their 3DS StreetPass on!!

I raked in again!!!

So.... My town will be open much later than usual tonight. But when it is open, it will be open all night long till morning.

Take care, and thanks again....

John

24 from NY
Add me :) Not much in my town yet (had to start over)
Would be great to play with someone

Hi rdeckerjr90!

I'll add ya later tonight. I've got about 2 hours of stuff I need to get done, and then it's OPEN GATE till tomorrow late morning.

You're really going to like this group of "Older Players" here. They are all very kind. I was going to start listing each and what they've done for me so I can thank them appropriately... but they have ALL been so very helpful in so many ways. You're in for a real treat.

Take care, and enjoy the game!!

John

Back