• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kiwi, I have a couple songs you could try! Only posting two because I'm not sure if either of them will work haha T.T'

maybe just however many seconds of the opening as can fit in a town tune

anything after 0:03 seconds

You can request as many songs as you like! Feel free to request more if you want. :)

Here is "Oingo Boingo - Better Luck Next Time (HQ)":

EDC-G-A-
D-E-G---

High G and A, all other notes low.

Unfortunately, "Pok?mon: Red & Blue - Rival" is in a key that I an unable to reproduce accurately in the town tune format, because it has two half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do with all natural notes is one.

You can request as many songs as you like! Feel free to request more if you want. :)

Here is "Oingo Boingo - Better Luck Next Time (HQ)":

EDC-G-A-
D-E-G---

High G and A, all other notes low.

Unfortunately, "Pok?mon: Red & Blue - Rival" is in a key that I an unable to reproduce accurately in the town tune format, because it has two half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do with all natural notes is one.

Oh my goshhhhh that's amazing I can't even tell you how much I love it! I went and talked to some of my villagers with the new tune and it just sounds so great. Thank you!! And that's awesome, I'd love to request again if I can come up with more songs that might work :p

(whoops I had a feeling about the Pok?mon theme, but I don't know enough about music to be able to tell for sure hehe sorry bout that)

It's hard to tell if a song will work or not before I try it, so there's no need to apologize. Just please feel free to request more songs if there are any you'd like me to do. :)

Does anyone have any town tune requests today?

Unfortunately "Good Eats TV Theme Song (Full) Stereo Quality" is in a key which cannot be accurately recreated as a town tune, including two half-step notes in a row, which simply cannot be done using all natural notes. I can get close, but it will not sound quite right. Like this:

BCGFDABC
CC---zzz

High G, all other notes low.

Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different song, and I'll be happy to make another town tune for you.

Here is "From Now On (from The Greatest Showman Soundtrack) [Official Audio]":

FED--FFE
EDDCC-AA

All the low notes. I can also do it so it matches the timing better, but has less of the musical phrase, like this:

F-E-D---
---FFEED

All the low notes. You could even also just cut it short after the first three notes and however long you want it held, so just say, like, "From now on."

Here is "From Now On (from The Greatest Showman Soundtrack) [Official Audio]":

FED--FFE
EDDCC-AA

All the low notes. I can also do it so it matches the timing better, but has less of the musical phrase, like this:

F-E-D---
---FFEED

All the low notes. You could even also just cut it short after the first three notes and however long you want it held, so just say, like, "From now on."

hey!
these are perfect thank you so much :)

How about ?Jump Up, Superstar? from Super Mario Odyssey?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back