• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Ojo's Catalog Services!

ah, sure thing! take your time :)

Hiya! I got everything else except the vintage clock which is one of the few items I don’t have cataloged, and the vintage telescope which is a non orderable. Let me know when you’re ready to pick it up!

Hiya! I got everything else except the vintage clock which is one of the few items I don’t have cataloged, and the vintage telescope which is a non orderable. Let me know when you’re ready to pick it up!
alright, perfect! that's fine, let me boot up the game and i'll be right over!

I don't know if you're still doing this or not but I could sell you the complex machine and the one lamp? If you're not still going then ignore this haha

Back