• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Oh joyous, joy. Penny's in my AC town.

aww penny couldnt be that ba... *searches up penny on ac wiki* ...

RUN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RUN

on the bright side, at least you don't have gigi or jambette?

IT'S OK it's...ok...I dealt with it, I just had to...put them down...They chased into my back room hold the gyroids I had thrown out trying to force them on TRY TO MAKE LOOSE IT AGAIN, SQUIRT!...But then I remebered...my axe...I had no choice I had to...put them down...I took all the swords I had on display in that room and it looked like that Samurai Armour I had on that mannequin was gonna in handy for once, squirt. But I need more...I knew I gave Diana a bow once so I broke in and took it, you know...for more protect, squirt! She was there to b-b-but she didn't do ANYTHING, she just sat there...staring at me...doing nothing...I have a new plan, I'm gonna run over to beach and take Kappn's Boat, squirt! DAM IT I CAN'T SAYING A CATCHPHRASE LIKE THEM NOW AN-...wait...somethings pulling on my tail, squirt...Diana...no...don't make me have to p-p-put you down to...

(I think I'm getting too into this)

Last edited:
Oh gosh....no wonder I start feeling weird and my villagers had been weird too and with 4 gyroids in my house......O.O!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And what worst is today most of them is outside but when I ran all over my town I couldn't find them.........>< luckily there's no Penny in my town but there is Tom Nook o.o

Back