Shop Offline - Selling ALL re-orderable 2.0 items - 1 tbt, mats, 2.0 DIYs, unorderables, art and NMT! 6 tbt per 100 NMT! - updated daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Could I get 300 NMT for 24 TBT? :blush: I can pick up or let you drop off - whatever is easiest for you! I’ll be around until about 15:00 GMT and then again later from about 20:30 GMT until 01:00! Let me know whenever suits you.
I’ll should be around at 20:30 GMT! Pick up works for me. Just let me know when you’re back!

I’ll should be around at 20:30 GMT! Pick up works for me. Just let me know when you’re back!

I’m free now! I’ll be around for the next few hours so feel free to hit me up whenever you’re available. :blush:

Hi, may I please get 5 stacks of wood? And out of curiosity do you have any cherries or oranges? Thank you!

Oop, thanks to EmmaFrost for pointing me here! I'm looking to buy bulk NMT :'y I'm not sure how many you've got left, but I'm looking for 800-1000? (drop off preferred)

Could I purchase all your genuine art and statues except the jolly one? Please let me know how much TBT that will be; I’m on my phone. Also, I will not be on until 3:30-4:00 pst because I am at work. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Could I purchase all your genuine art and statues except the jolly one? Please let me know how much TBT that will be; I’m on my phone. Also, I will not be on until 3:30-4:00 pst because I am at work. Thanks!
And drop off please!

Post automatically merged:

And drop off please!
Sure thing! I have more genuine art than listed, I just need to check with Blathers if its real. Are you interested in those? Did you want all of the ones listed, even the doubles (but not jolly)? Let me know when you're ready! Edit: i checked and have common, detailed, scenic, dynamic, famous, and moving

Last edited:
I can do that! It may take two different orders, though. Some things, I don't have the diy for such as the shell music box, festival lantern set, and vine garland, and carp on a cutting board, I can never find a carp (trust me I've tried). The zodiac tiger figure is seasonal, so I dont have it. For the cave, glowing moss pond, stonework kitchen and glowing moss boulder, I can get you, but since they take a lot of resources, I can do 2 tbt each unless you provide materials, I can do for free. Then, I count 26 other items which I can get for you. Again, it'll take 2 orders, but if no one is waiting after, I can get them all to you in one go.

Hey there!

May I get:

-100 NMT
-Coconut pudding
-Scooter (don't care about the color)
-2 stacks of wood
-2 stacks of iron
-Valiant statue
-Warrior statue
-Robust statue

Uhhh I'm bad at math so I don't really know the price 😭

Hey there!

May I get:

-100 NMT
-Coconut pudding
-Scooter (don't care about the color)
-2 stacks of wood
-2 stacks of iron
-Valiant statue
-Warrior statue
-Robust statue

Uhhh I'm bad at math so I don't really know the price 😭
I actually sold the statues already, but everything else would be 18 tbt!
Edit: actually have a valiant so it would be 23tbt!

Sure thing! I have more genuine art than listed, I just need to check with Blathers if its real. Are you interested in those? Did you want all of the ones listed, even the doubles (but not jolly)? Let me know when you're ready! Edit: i checked and have common, detailed, scenic, dynamic, famous, and moving
Hi! I don’t need doubles, just one is fine. And yes, I’d like to purchase the rest of your stock as well; it’s for my museum. Thank you! And I’m ready now :) please dm me price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back