• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop | OFFLINE | Lots of RV's! || Free Visits ! Low on Meow Coupons? 5 TBT per item!

Hi!!~ :)
I was wondering... Do you take ingame bells? I understand if you don’t but as you can see I joined this week and don’t have that many bells. I only have about 19 because I’m also waiting for an order.
If you would take ingame bells, here is my order! :

Mayor: Riley
Town: Hermosa
FC: 4828-5440-0860
Items (Sanrio) : All Kiki&Lala items, including clothing, and My Melody dress.

I will be willing to pay TBT if you won’t accept ingame, but Idk if I can afford it. :(

[Edit] Hold on, I just realized the amount of bells I had XD last time I checked it was 24 but somehow I have 41 now XD. I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to afford it now.

Thank you!

How many IGB can you do? I'd be willing to do half TBT and half IGB. The regular for all those items would be 70 bells so you can maybe do 35 TBT and I'm not sure how much IGB you could do.​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you online now? Wanting Kiki and Lala pin & Kerokerokeroppi pins! 10 TBT ^_^.

yup ! I'm on it. I already have your fc added so just check when my gates are open in the next 5 mins !

How many IGB can you do? I'd be willing to do half TBT and half IGB. The regular for all those items would be 70 bells so you can maybe do 35 TBT and I'm not sure how much IGB you could do.​

Oh, well I?m really kind of confused on the idea of TBT and IGB because I just joined a few days ago and I?m clueless to using TBT, I have no idea how to give you it. I have about 900,000 IGB I think, I?m kind of poor XD. I think I have 1,000,000 actually because I bet I have some bells lying around in my game. I hope that when you say IGB you mean in game bells right? I?d sound like an idiot if it wasnt

Last edited:
I added u! Can you add me so I can visit your town after we get this payment situation straightened out?:)

Can I get the ganondorf out fit, and what would you like for it?
Its from Ganon's RV

Last edited:
Hi! May I have;

44 Snooty RV:
ikebana display
wood-plank table
zen desk
zen cupboard

20 tbt?

Back