• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ii just realised you have gold roses listed :) yayyyy!!! (you may get annoyed with me also since ii keep ordering back to back sorryyy)

10 gold roses
10 clovers
2 of each kind of mushroom(6) = 12tbt

32tbt total
pickup

Town Name:Nebula
Mayor Name:Alien
Friendcode:Side bar
Items:50 Lucky clovers, 50 Holly Starts
Total TBT:100
Pick up or drop off?:pick up

Hey! I would like the drink machine, one lamp, six lamp, snowman matryoshka, zodiac horse, the theremin, and the music-room wall and floor.

Last edited:
would you happen to have heart sunglasses? i may also be interested in buying some igb

1 more time. sorry. my friend is only 10 and her mom doesnt allow her to have friends on the game she doesnt know. could i get one more gold axe and waterning can plz? i will have my gates open if u can.

Hi, I would like the music stand, and if you can get them the 24 hour shop model, and the shop coffee machine.

Last edited:
Town Name: Aeternia
Mayor Name: Margie
Friend Code: 4098-8670-4348
Items:
  1. 24-Hour-Shop Banner x1
  2. 24-Hour-Shop Counter x1
  3. 24-Hour-Shop Sign x1
  4. 24-Hour-Shop Uniform x1
  5. Buffet Server x1
  6. Hot-Snack Case x1
  7. Shop Coffee Machine x1
  8. Steamed-Bun Case x1
  9. Sandwich Display x2
  10. Shop Ice-Cream Case x2
  11. Soft-Drink Display x2
  12. 24-Hour-Shop Clock x2
  13. 24-Hour-Shop Basket x2
Total TBT: 18
Pick up or drop off?: Pick-Up

I was wondering if you have the 24-Hour-Shop ABD item because I'm not sure if you have it since DLC isn't on there. If you have it then I would like to add to my order. If not then that's okay.

Last edited:
going to close this for a while due to health issues, i've vmed everyone with outstanding orders and I'll definitely still get to those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back