Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'd like these Weeding Day items please. ^_^

Flower Bouquet
Hibiscus Clock
Lily Lamp
Sunflower Stereo
Tulip Dresser

Also:

3 Pink Argyle Tee's
Sporty Floor
Music Room Floor

10 TBT total?

Drop off, if that's ok!

Thanks. ^_^

Last edited:
Hi. I'd like these Weeding Day items please. ^_^

Flower Bouquet
Hibiscus Clock
Lily Lamp
Sunflower Stereo
Tulip Dresser

Also:

3 Pink Argyle Tee's
Sporty Floor
Music Room Floor

10 TBT total?

Drop off, if that's ok!

Thanks. ^_^

Sure thing! I'll let you know when I'm ready c:

When you have the time, I'd like to order 8 more items from you if you have them :)

- Burger Meal
- Busing Station
- Bus-Stop Stand
- Cafeteria Table
- Candelabra
- Carpentry Set
- Cash Tray
- Changing Room

~Thank you!~

:)

When you have the time, I'd like to order 8 more items from you if you have them :)

- Burger Meal
- Busing Station
- Bus-Stop Stand
- Cafeteria Table
- Candelabra
- Carpentry Set
- Cash Tray
- Changing Room

~Thank you!~

:)

Gates are open for you! c:

Hi, I’m back with more bells lol.. can I order 15 clovers and 13 pink Azaleas starts? Total: 28 TBT

Sure, I can order those for you! I believe it'd be 40 tbt - 13 pieces in modern wood + 14 in lovely + 13 in ranch but let me know if I miscounted!

sounds good to me! i am going to go for a walk with my dog. i will be back in about 40 minutes. will you still be available?

sounds good to me! i am going to go for a walk with my dog. i will be back in about 40 minutes. will you still be available?

I will! I'll work on getting everything ready in the meantime. Do you prefer pick up or delivery? c:

Hi! Could I order 40 clovers, 8 cedar saplings, 8 red and 8 yellow hibiscus starts, and 8 blue hydrangea starts?

I think that would be 72 total? :) It's a sizeable order, so let me know if you have the time!

Hi! Could I order 40 clovers, 8 cedar saplings, 8 red and 8 yellow hibiscus starts, and 8 blue hydrangea starts?

I think that would be 72 total? :) It's a sizeable order, so let me know if you have the time!

Hey! Sure thing, I'll load up my locker and be over in about 10 minutes if that sounds okay c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back