Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Do you have any of these?

Sweets player
Sweets minitable (x2)
Red cash register
Pink wood floor
Kiki and Lala table
Counter table
Bistro table
Console table
GameCube drawer
Dessert case
Stack of books
Strapped books
Book stands
Outdoor bath

I'd also like to buy 1mil IGB if that's ok :)

Edit: Oh! A white wetsuit too please!

Last edited:
Hi! Do you have any of these?

Sweets player
Sweets minitable (x2)
Red cash register
Pink wood floor
Kiki and Lala table
Counter table
Bistro table
Console table
GameCube drawer
Dessert case
Stack of books
Strapped books
Book stands
Outdoor bath

I'd also like to buy 1mil IGB if that's ok :)

Edit: Oh! A white wetsuit too please!

Hi, sure thing! I'll be ready in about 10 minutes ^^ My town or yours?

hey, do you have this item? http://moridb.com/items/furniture/lotus-pond i've been searching for it everywhere. i'd also like to buy a board game, record box, fancy tile floor, bathroom shelf, snare drum, zen tea set, and towel basket if you have those. total is 8 tbt

Last edited:
Hi padfoot, I'm back again! If you're not too busy then I'd like to order some more items from you...

- Pompompurin Shoes (Spelling could be completely off, hopefully you know what I'm talking about)
- Epona Outfit
- Kiki and Lala Wand
- Zodiac Ox
- Zodiac Snake
- Mahjong Table
- New Year's Noodles
- Steamed Lobster

Thank you !!!!

:)

Hi padfoot, I'm back again! If you're not too busy then I'd like to order some more items from you...

- Pompompurin Shoes (Spelling could be completely off, hopefully you know what I'm talking about)
- Epona Outfit
- Kiki and Lala Wand
- Zodiac Ox
- Zodiac Snake
- Mahjong Table
- New Year's Noodles
- Steamed Lobster

Thank you !!!!

:)

Hey! Gates are open for you ^^

Hello again padfoot! I just had a question this time... When someone buys bells from you, say 20mil or above, how do you make the transaction? I imagine that would be an insane amount to keep track of while collecting!

Hello again padfoot! I just had a question this time... When someone buys bells from you, say 20mil or above, how do you make the transaction? I imagine that would be an insane amount to keep track of while collecting!

I take my ABD balance and subtract however much they're buying from it beforehand! So I just keep dropping bells until I go under what my account balance should be. But yeah, it's hard to get it exact, so that's why I have that little disclaimer saying that I always give extra haha

Hey, do you have any of the items in this list? http://moridb.com/catalogs/OwnWcEFwl9

I know some are game rewards, but I suck at such games. I would also want three of the map, if possible.

Hey! I do, would you be ready to trade in about 10 minutes? ^^

Yeah I can. They are for two different mayors. I have some things to transfer over from one mayor to the other, can I do that with picking up? And how many maps do you have? So I know how much I’m paying you. And do you have more then one of the wands.

Yeah I can. They are for two different mayors. I have some things to transfer over from one mayor to the other, can I do that with picking up? And how many maps do you have? So I know how much I’m paying you. And do you have more then one of the wands.

Sure thing! I had 3 maps. And I have a couple more wands if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get a hold on it till tomorrow? I can prepay, I just don't have time to get it tonight.

No need to prepay, I'll save it for you! Just vm me tomorrow whenever you're free c:

Sure thing! I had 3 maps. And I have a couple more wands if you'd like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No need to prepay, I'll save it for you! Just vm me tomorrow whenever you're free c:

Awesome, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back