Selling [Offline] IGB, Landscaping/Wishlist Items (everything 1 tbt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! May I order more stuff? If you have the time and items then I would like to purchase...

- Re-tail Mat
- Pompompurin Dress
- Red Ogre Mask
- Lovely Phone
- Love Tester
- Small Igloo
- Eggplant Cow
- Golden Bed

8 TBT, right? Thank you in advance!

:)

Hi! Yep, gates are open for you ^^

Hi there! ^_^

May I order:
1. Kerokerokeroppi Pins
2. Lottie's Bun
3. Merlion
4. Blossom Lantern
5. Aurora Screen
6. Bath Set
7. Board Game
8. Classic Screen
9. Kiki and Lala Clock
10. White Wood Floor
11. Post-Office Poster
12. Modern Office Chair
13. Concrete Wall

For 13 TBT please?

FC: 1607 - 4704 - 1985
IGN: Vickie
Town: Eastside

Drop-off/Delivery is preferred but I can do pick-up as well. Thanks so much in advance! Happy Holidays~ <3

Hi there! ^_^

May I order:
1. Kerokerokeroppi Pins
2. Lottie's Bun
3. Merlion
4. Blossom Lantern
5. Aurora Screen
6. Bath Set
7. Board Game
8. Classic Screen
9. Kiki and Lala Clock
10. White Wood Floor
11. Post-Office Poster
12. Modern Office Chair
13. Concrete Wall

For 13 TBT please?

FC: 1607 - 4704 - 1985
IGN: Vickie
Town: Eastside

Drop-off/Delivery is preferred but I can do pick-up as well. Thanks so much in advance! Happy Holidays~ <3

Hi! Sure thing, if you want to open your gates I'll be over in about 5 minutes c:

Awesome! ^^ Will do! I'll go ahead and transfer you the TBT now. :3

I'm actually have trouble connecting to Wi-Fi on my 3DS atm. ><; I'll have to use a different 3DS and see if that works...

I'm sorry! I'll get back to you once I sort this all out. ^^;

I'm actually have trouble connecting to Wi-Fi on my 3DS atm. ><; I'll have to use a different 3DS and see if that works...

I'm sorry! I'll get back to you once I sort this all out. ^^;

No worries at all! I'll be here, just let me know c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have any splatoon items.

I do! I just restocked from the splatoon RVs yesterday ^^

Okay so my sister's 3DS works! FC: 4571 - 2797 - 6034. IGN: Jennarboo. I'll go ahead and transfer you the TBT and open my gates now. ^^

Okay so my sister's 3DS works! FC: 4571 - 2797 - 6034. IGN: Jennarboo. I'll go ahead and transfer you the TBT and open my gates now. ^^

Got the tbt, thank you! I'll head over as soon as I see your gates - if you've already opened I'm afraid I don't see them ^^"

Ok, so I would like items for both mayors.

Maggie:
-Callie’s top
-marie’s shirt
-splattershot

Rose:
-Callie’s fashion top
-Callie’s top
-Marie’s dress
-marie’s Shirt
-splattershot

For 10 Tbt since we are dealing with two mayors.

Gates are open! I'm sorry it took so long--Nintendo was asking me to update the system and sign up for Parental Controls setting since it's a new 3DS. ^^;

Ok, so I would like items for both mayors.

Maggie:
-Callie?s top
-marie?s shirt
-splattershot

Rose:
-Callie?s fashion top
-Callie?s top
-Marie?s dress
-marie?s Shirt
-splattershot

For 10 Tbt since we are dealing with two mayors.

Aw, no need to pay extra! So did you want to pick it up or should I drop different things off in different towns?

And is there an item just called "callie's top"? I only see results for the fashion top in moridb

Gates are open! I'm sorry it took so long--Nintendo was asking me to update the system and sign up for Parental Controls setting since it's a new 3DS. ^^;

No worries! The parental control thing is annoying - I just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting on me c:

Well, maybe I’f I do pick up, I can also, if your ok, transfer some items I have in my own town to the other. Pick up order as Maggie, leave some items for rose to grab with the items from you.

Oops, I meant Callie’s shirt. My bad.

Well, maybe I’f I do pick up, I can also, if your ok, transfer some items I have in my own town to the other. Pick up order as Maggie, leave some items for rose to grab with the items from you.

Oops, I meant Callie’s shirt. My bad.

Sure, that's totally fine! I'll leave the gates open so you can train out and come back whenever you'd like.

Opening gates for you now!

It really is! I always have to unrestrict it every time I try to connect to Wi-Fi. :< I was more worried that you were waiting on me. ><; Thank you so much for your patience though! ^^ I really appreciate it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back