Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

hello! :>

mayor: fae
town: reverie
friend code: 4742-6184-7643
villager: stitches
payment: 25 tbt

@Dork: request accepted! but stitches is only 15 TBT right now. :')
i'll vm you when he's ready.

you're welcome. :)
is he the one you're cycling to be able to adopt? or are you looking to adopt him right now? ^_^
I?m trying to make as many villagers to move out as I can just to adopt him, I will have a free space on the 28th but I think it?s still not time to take him back. I always find him on the Main Street so he?s on my 16 villagers cycle unfortunately. Hope I can take him soon, he?s my all time favorite, we had a great friendship :)

@Dork: you're very welcome! stitches should be boxed soon, by the way.

@Mary30: i'm sorry you have to do that! :''( i've never had to run through the 16 villager cycle myself but it sounds awful. i wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to adopt henry soon!!

--

i think stitches will be my last adoption for the night! thanks @everyone who adopted a villager today. ^_^ not sure when i'll be back but i'll definitely be around before the month ends.

Last edited:
@Dork: you're very welcome! stitches should be boxed soon, by the way.

@Mary30: i'm sorry you have to do that! :''( i've never had to run through the 16 villager cycle myself but it sounds awful. i wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to adopt henry soon!!

--

i think stitches will be my last adoption for the night! thanks @everyone who adopted a villager today. ^_^ not sure when i'll be back but i'll definitely be around before the month ends.
You are very kind, thanks jhn! I wish you the best too with your amiibo cards job, keep up the great work! :)

Mayor: Mackie
Town: Linguine
Friend Code: 2466-6763-9687
Villager: Merengue
Payment: 30 TBT

Mayor: Primrose
Town: Ostara
FC: 3926-6560-0862
Villager: Butch
Payment: 5 tbt

Last edited:
Hey :)
Which tier is Titi? Since I don’t see it on the villager popularity list. Thank you!

@Mary30: i had to google it, but i think you're talking about twiggy, right? :)
she's the lowest tier, so she'd be 5 TBT once i'm open again!

@everyone else: sorry, but i don't accept requests while my shop is offline. :lemon: i'm pretty sure i included that in my original post somewhere.

Oh sorry, that’s why I didn’t find it! Ok, thank you so much for answering, jhn! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry, that?s why I didn?t find it! Ok, thank you so much for answering, jhn! :)

mayor: jordan
town: lotus
friend code: sidebar
villager: Freya
payment: 25tbt

I'm not sure what tier she is, but she's always been a dreamy of mine and I'd love to have her! Hippeaux is moving out (at last) and I need Freya

Back