Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

@SugoiPurin: request accepted! that's okay about earlier! i understand--things come up. ^__^ you're fourth in line right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @everyone, my computer decided that it's going to update in 10 minutes. -__- i'll have to switch to my tablet for a bit (which is harder to use), so if it takes me longer to get back to you i'm sorry!

mayor: Whisper
town: Cactus
friend code: sidebar
villager: Marshall
payment: clovers? I have a bunch of them!!! Tell me how many you need and ill figure it out lol. I'm now more sober!! Sucks you had to move to your tablet D;

mayor: Breeze
town: Sky Cove
friend code: 0233-3478-0626
villager: Julian
payment: 10 tbt (special deal)

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayor: Breeze
town: Sky Cove
friend code: 0233-3478-0626
villager: Julian
payment: 10 tbt (special deal)

Um, I didn't kow there were specific villagers on sale... am I reading that right? If so, I'll have Diana instead, please...

@Rin: i'm sorry but i don't have marshal omg....i wish i had his card ;___;

@-KittyCat-: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed.

[edit] you did read right, but i was going to scan him in for you anyway. :') if you want i can get both villagers for you, or whichever one you prefer.

Last edited:
@Rin: i don't have beau either lol!! :*( like i said earlier i do have a spoiler drop down in my op that details which villagers i have, u can ctrl+f to find who you're looking for.

God I'm bad at this D; I'm sorry for being difficult. Okay making this easy, do you have Stella from the Welcome Amiibo? O; Still clovers from my other town as the offer!

@Rin: yes!!! i do have her lol, and would 10 clovers be okay? :lemon:

Yes!! 10 will be fine! Once I pick her up, I'll load up my other game. Mayor Cactus of town Enigma. I will let you know when the gate is open for that!

@Rin: it'll be awhile, if that's alright. you're 4th in line at the moment and it could possibly take 45 minutes for me to get through these next few villagers.

I got all the time in the world as long as you do!. It's only 11:20 pm here and I have no work tomorrow. O;

@Rin: sounds good then! i plan to be here for at least two more hours & it will definitely take a lot less time to get thru these requests than that. ^_^

@Rin: i'm sorry but i don't have marshal omg....i wish i had his card ;___;

@-KittyCat-: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed.

[edit] you did read right, but i was going to scan him in for you anyway. :') if you want i can get both villagers for you, or whichever one you prefer.

Aww, that is so sweet! Thank you so much, that is really kind! :blush: Thanks you so much! She'll (My headcanon is Julian is Julie, a transgender unicorn.) fit in perfectly in my town, and I was about to buy her for 30 tbt when I saw that tier 1 villagers were 10 tbt) I thought all of them) thank so so so much! I can't thank you enough!

@-KittyCat-: omg i love that headcanon!! :') i'm happy to help you adopt her into your town!
and you're quite welcome!!

@-KittyCat-: you're welcome!

--

an update on my tier one 10 TBT sale:

the villagers i currently have available for that are
merengue
stitches
chrissy
diana
marina
zucker
julian (reserved)

Last edited:
hey jhn! I'm back again if its alright with you!

mayor: Suy
town: Hikari
friend code: 4527 - 9961 - 0546
villager: Skye
payment: 20 TBT

Back