Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

only if you have an excess of them, by the way! i appreciate whatever you can give. n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much!!

ps I always have flowers to spare its just the rare ones I give to my sister cuz we have a flower club thing where we bree dflowers together and she gets them I guess xD

i see! well, thank you again!! :D
omega's gates are still open. ^_^

you can send the 10 TBT now! i almost forgot! :)
& you're very welcome!!

mayor: Jasmine
town: Blossom
friend code: In Sidebar
villager: Bluebear
payment: 10 tbt ?

back online!

@ja2mine: she's only 5 TBT! ^_^ i can get her into boxes for you, but it will be about 20 minutes. :')

bluebear has been adopted!

still taking requests. omega's adoptable villagers right now are:
stitches
merengue
punchy
zucker
julian
marina
fang
lolly

because they're already in town they're much quicker to put into boxes. ^_

- - - Post Merge - - -

going offline for a bit to make lunch! you can definitely still leave requests while i'm out. :')

@wartjrismyboy: hey!! ^_^ thank you for fixing my thread. :D after i come back from making us banana bread i think i'm going to be on until about 7 PM EST.

@MilkToast: you click on "currency," then on "bells," and then you fill out the form that pops up with the user you're sending bells to & how much you're sending to them. :*)

thanks <3!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also ill be breeding flowers today... the flowers your still prefer are blue roses, pansies, purple pansies, and white carnations right?

back online now! just made four batches of banana bread. :^)

requests are open!

hey! :)
could i have Lolly, Francine, & Bluebear?
that would be 65 tbt total.

sure thing! ^__^
i'll have lolly in boxes first, if that's okay with you. should be about 3 minutes. :')

okay :)
i'm selling @ re-tail right now.
will let you know when i'll be over ^-^

Back