Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

alright! i'll vm you once she's in boxes. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

possibly going out later to get more amiibo cards! :lemon:

going offline for a while!

- - - Post Merge - - -

back online!

mayor: Reka
town: Spice
friend code: 0189-8906-7387
villager: Broffina
payment: I literally made an account just to make this request, so I don't have TBT to pay. I can offer purple, blue pansies and white carnations in return.

i'll happily accept hybrids in return! :)
it will take me about 10 minutes or so to get her into boxes. i'll message you when she's ready!!

mayor: claire
town: mistvale
friend code: check signature!
villager: teddy!!!! with his brock eyebrows!!
payment: he's tier 4, so 5 tbt!

thank you so much for this! :')

no problem! i have to adopt out broffina first, so it may take a little bit before teddy's in boxes. i'll message you then, though!

my sister would like a villager so if you dont mind im filling this out for her as she doesnt have an acc

mayor: Martha
town: Hyrule
friend code: 1349-8741-1668
villager: amelia
payment: 5 TBT (she is tier 5)

once you accept i will let her know to add you!

accepted! ^_^ i have a trade pending and it will take me 10-15 after that to get her into boxes, so i'll just vm you when she's ready.

Last edited:
thank you for teddy again! it's super sweet of you to have this shop! send a little extra tbt just as a tip! :blush:

you're welcome!! and thank you so much--glad to help!

question, once my sister gets her villager, is there a chance i can request one for myself, or are you only accepting one request per person?? o:

Last edited:
you can request as many times as you like!
in fact, it would be helpful to know whichever villager it is you're looking for so i can use their card to kick out amelia. that kind of thing definitely makes putting villagers in boxes faster. n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

amelia is in boxes!

ah okay! :'D i'll be sure to remember that!

mayor: Ana
town: Migar
friend code: 2681-3119-3558
villager: bruce
payment: 5 TBT (tier 4)

! i'm sorry, i don't have bruce. :'( i ctrl+f searched to see if i accidentally included him in my villager list but i didn't!! best of luck finding him elsewhere, though. :(

EDIT: nvm you dont either! XD thats okay, i'll come back when im in need of someone else!

Last edited:
unfortunately no! i have frank, sterling, avery, celia, and amelia as far as eagle villagers go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

going offline to eat dinner! you can still leave requests here while i'm out!

mayor: Aurora
town: Thistle
friend code:1908-3499-5367
villager: Tammy
payment: 5 tbt

thank you for your order! it'll be about 10 minutes. i'll message you when she's in boxes!! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops i misread your request for tammy as for aurora! ;__;
it'll be another 10 minutes!! i'm so sorry. :(

Back