• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: The Pennifer
Villager: Annabelle
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: PST
Are you online and able to denliver Annabelle in the next two hours? I have a very small window of time here
😍

Username: The Pennifer
Villager: Annabelle
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: PST
Are you online and able to denliver Annabelle in the next two hours? I have a very small window of time here
😍
Sorry, I was in bed. If you still require her I can have her ready in 45-60 minutes once confirmed or a time of your choice, otherwise I hope you found her elsewhere! 🙂

Last edited:
hi there!!
Username: mouthrat
Villager: coco
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i need to have her by 5 am est tomorrow (october 9). i am available from 3pm est today until late at night, i am very flexible. <3

hi there!!
Username: mouthrat
Villager: coco
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i need to have her by 5 am est tomorrow (october 9). i am available from 3pm est today until late at night, i am very flexible. <3
Hello! I can have Coco ready for you anytime from 3pm (EST). Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post and thank you for your order! 😀

Username: Wholockian

Villager: Raymond

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT. Available for around the next 3 hours

Username: Wholockian

Villager: Raymond

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT. Available for around the next 3 hours

Hello, I can start on Raymond shortly and he will definitely be ready within 3 hours. I will DM you when he's ready for collection. Would you like any free add ons with your order? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello, I can start on Raymond shortly and he will definitely be ready within 3 hours. I will DM you when he's ready for collection. Would you like any free add ons with your order? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀
I could do with the NMT and some fish bait if that's okay! I'll send the bells over now, but take as much time as you need :)

Username: horan

Villager: Puddles

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: pst. Available for any time the next 3 days, extremely willing to time travel if today is an option :)

Another villager for my mom!

Username: horan

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: pst. Available for any time the next 3 days, extremely willing to time travel if today is an option :)

Another villager for my mom!
Hello again! I can have Puddles ready in approximately 30 minutes, if you want Puddles today! 😀

Username: aphroditen
Villager: molly
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i have an open villager plot, and i am available from now (2:00 est) today until around probably 9 or ten tonight :) lmk if this works! if not, totally okay- i know its last min

Username: aphroditen
Villager: molly
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i have an open villager plot, and i am available from now (2:00 est) today until around probably 9 or ten tonight :) lmk if this works! if not, totally okay- i know its last min
Hello, I can definitely have Molly ready for you in approximately 1 hour. I will DM you once she is ready for collection! Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post. 😀

I'll be available to take orders until 7pm - Friday, October 13 - (BST)!
2022080116460700_s.jpg

Username: Pokeking
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time. Available this Sunday, 9-15-2023, after 7pm

May I have the add-on of NMT?

Thank you for your consideration.

Username: Pokeking
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time. Available this Sunday, 9-15-2023, after 7pm

May I have the add-on of NMT?

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello again! I can have Puddles and the NMTs ready for this time and date. If it's OK, I will DM you with a Dodo a little earlier than 7pm (CST) as I will be in bed at pick up time. Thank you for your order! 😀

I'll be available on and off for orders today until approximately 8pm (GMT).
🌟 Please make sure you will have a plot available when you place your order!🌟

🌟I'll be available on and off throughout (November 15) to take orders! 🌟
🐴Please remember if you are ordering to have a plot ready! 🐴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back