Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Username: The Pennifer
Villager: Annabelle
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: PST
Are you online and able to denliver Annabelle in the next two hours? I have a very small window of time here
😍

Username: The Pennifer
Villager: Annabelle
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: PST
Are you online and able to denliver Annabelle in the next two hours? I have a very small window of time here
😍
Sorry, I was in bed. If you still require her I can have her ready in 45-60 minutes once confirmed or a time of your choice, otherwise I hope you found her elsewhere! 🙂

Last edited:
Sorry, I was in bed. If you still require her I can have her ready in 45-60 minutes once confirmed or a time of your choice, otherwise I hope you found her elsewhere! 🙂
Yes, I did find her somewhere else but thank you for your reply … I only had a little bit of time to acquire her 😊

hi there!!
Username: mouthrat
Villager: coco
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i need to have her by 5 am est tomorrow (october 9). i am available from 3pm est today until late at night, i am very flexible. <3

hi there!!
Username: mouthrat
Villager: coco
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i need to have her by 5 am est tomorrow (october 9). i am available from 3pm est today until late at night, i am very flexible. <3
Hello! I can have Coco ready for you anytime from 3pm (EST). Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post and thank you for your order! 😀

Username: Wholockian

Villager: Raymond

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT. Available for around the next 3 hours

Username: Wholockian

Villager: Raymond

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: GMT. Available for around the next 3 hours

Hello, I can start on Raymond shortly and he will definitely be ready within 3 hours. I will DM you when he's ready for collection. Would you like any free add ons with your order? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello, I can start on Raymond shortly and he will definitely be ready within 3 hours. I will DM you when he's ready for collection. Would you like any free add ons with your order? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀
I could do with the NMT and some fish bait if that's okay! I'll send the bells over now, but take as much time as you need :)

Username: horan

Villager: Puddles

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: pst. Available for any time the next 3 days, extremely willing to time travel if today is an option :)

Another villager for my mom!

Username: horan

Time Zone/Date and Time availability: pst. Available for any time the next 3 days, extremely willing to time travel if today is an option :)

Another villager for my mom!
Hello again! I can have Puddles ready in approximately 30 minutes, if you want Puddles today! 😀

Username: aphroditen
Villager: molly
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i have an open villager plot, and i am available from now (2:00 est) today until around probably 9 or ten tonight :) lmk if this works! if not, totally okay- i know its last min

Username: aphroditen
Villager: molly
Time Zone/Date and Time availability: est, i have an open villager plot, and i am available from now (2:00 est) today until around probably 9 or ten tonight :) lmk if this works! if not, totally okay- i know its last min
Hello, I can definitely have Molly ready for you in approximately 1 hour. I will DM you once she is ready for collection! Would you like any free add ons? Details are in the opening post. 😀

I'll be available to take orders until 7pm - Friday, October 13 - (BST)!
2022080116460700_s.jpg

Username: Pokeking
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time. Available this Sunday, 9-15-2023, after 7pm

May I have the add-on of NMT?

Thank you for your consideration.

Username: Pokeking
Time Zone/Availability: Central Time. Available this Sunday, 9-15-2023, after 7pm

May I have the add-on of NMT?

Thank you for your consideration.
Hello again! I can have Puddles and the NMTs ready for this time and date. If it's OK, I will DM you with a Dodo a little earlier than 7pm (CST) as I will be in bed at pick up time. Thank you for your order! 😀

I'll be available on and off for orders today until approximately 8pm (GMT).
🌟 Please make sure you will have a plot available when you place your order!🌟

🌟I'll be available on and off throughout (November 15) to take orders! 🌟
🐴Please remember if you are ordering to have a plot ready! 🐴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back