• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Offline! 15TBT each - 100 free NMTs, 5 million IGB, 10 stacks of fish bait or 5 material stacks! Over 400 villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Uhoh. I made a mistake. I time travelled forward one day forward. Queenie is sweeping her house so the plot will be empty tomorrow on 10/6. Please advise if I should keep it as it and be available to invite Drift tomorrow at the same time as in my request or should I time travel once more so the plot becomes available today?
We can do it today if you like, I am available now or tomorrow. I can have Drift ready for collection in less than an hour. 👍

Hi again! Just wanted to put in another order :)

Username: LegendOfCats / Snuggie
Villager: Maple
Time Zone/Availability: Central, available throughout any day.

Hi again! Just wanted to put in another order :)

Username: LegendOfCats / Snuggie
Villager: Maple
Time Zone/Availability: Central, available throughout any day.
Hello, I can have Maple ready in approximately 60 minutes or less. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection. Thank you for ordering!

Username: xtigerlilly / tigerlilly
Villager: Vivan (is she available to order?)
Time Zone/Availability: MST. A bit busy with school but i can make time!

Username: xtigerlilly / tigerlilly
Villager: Vivan (is she available to order?)
Time Zone/Availability: MST. A bit busy with school but i can make time!
Vivian is available, if you can provide me with a times/dates you'll be available I'll see if can see if I can make it. 👍

Wonderful<3 I'm free today for a few more hours and then later tonight (after 2am MST). I should also be free this weekend after around 8 pm MST.
After 2am (MST) would be great as it's late here in the UK and just heading to bed. I'll have Vivian ready and let me know if you would like 50 NMTs or 5 material stacks as your free gift. Thank you for ordering! 👍

Hello @themysterybidder

Island hopping is...not in the cards, unfortunately. I have an empty plot to fill.

Username: Mairmalade (IGN: mar)
Villager: Dobie
Time Zone/Availability: EDT - 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM

edit: any day - I can make time for a quick visit.

Hello @themysterybidder

Island hopping is...not in the cards, unfortunately. I have an empty plot to fill.

Username: Mairmalade (IGN: mar)
Villager: Dobie
Time Zone/Availability: EDT - 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM

edit: any day - I can make time for a quick visit.
Hello! I will have the lovely Dobie ready for you on October 12, between your stated time, if that suits. I'll DM you with more details! Thanks for ordering! 😃
Edit: Forgot to ask if you would like 50 NMTs or 5 material stacks with your order as free gift? :)

Last edited:
Hello! I will have the lovely Dobie ready for you on October 12, between your stated time, if that suits. I'll DM you with more details! Thanks for ordering! 😃
Edit: Forgot to ask if you would like 50 NMTs or 5 material stacks with your order as free gift? :)
That would be perfect!

Hmm...NMTs are taxing to get, so I'll go with those. Thank you. :)

Hi.
Can i please order:

Username: PacV

Villager: Rodeo the Lazy Bull

Time zone/Available: Whenever you are.

Add on: 50 NMTs.

Hi.
Can i please order:

Username: PacV

Villager: Rodeo the Lazy Bull

Time zone/Available: Whenever you are.

Add on: 50 NMTs.
Hello again! I can have Rodeo ready for you in approximately an hour, if that suits? I'll DM you when he's ready for collection. Thanks for ordering! :)

@themysterybidder
Username: Ash
Villager: Mathilda
Time Zone/Availability: CST/ Available this Friday(21th) starting at 6pm-10pm. Will send update if I'm not available at a certain time

For material stack I'm not sure what I need atm. Surprise me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back