• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
put my game back on official :(

i like how there are bans from a year ago still listed

If no one else is putting up a game anytime soon I will host.

I'm pretty sure with how it's going the queues should be cleared anyway.

Isn't Tina putting up a mini-mafia game soon? I read something not too long ago where she mentioned a game coming within the next two weeks, but I dunno if it's still happening. If she is I'll probably join in on the game.

Isn't Tina putting up a mini-mafia game soon? I read something not too long ago where she mentioned a game coming within the next two weeks, but I dunno if it's still happening. If she is I'll probably join in on the game.

yes

Yes, this is still happening. :)

Someone host something to prove justice wrong.

Oh yeah and so I van play more mafia but that's a satisfying sub-goal to the much more important already mentioned goal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Autocorrect you failed me.

Oh yeah and so I van play more mafia but that's a satisfying sub-goal to the much more important already mentioned goal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Autocorrect you failed me.

if you joined the next game i bet 10/10 dylan will want to lynch you day 1 just to piss u off

ur words an ur actons hurt ;_'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina keeps saying she's going to put up a game but then never does and yet she still shut down the official status of justice's game. :lemon:

mafia is dead and we cannot redeem ourselves its never coming back

u know i dont think ive ever hosted a regular game everything ive done is experimental whoops

mafia is dead and we cannot redeem ourselves its never coming back

u know i dont think ive ever hosted a regular game everything ive done is experimental whoops

urs went really well considering everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back