• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

What a mood.

Though I do wanna mindmeld with town who we wanna check today in the case that Dolby is RB and I have an oppertunity to investigate sometime before day end.
Tag me. I use my phone, so I'll have it with me.

You need a long list to investigate. And then you choose in secret so frame less likely.

I was thinking more along the lines of the more null semi active players (TN4U/Radical/etc) vs afks but if town would like to solve this slot I will abide.
okay

radical !!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

tbh

this is an important discussion as long as dolby isn’t goon

can watcher see a kill :O
Yes because they were visited. BTW I want to talk about who I'll inv in the odds that watcher watched me last night so they can't watch me today. Framer will have to choose between outing themself or letting me clear a town? The real obstacle here is hitting godfather tbh.

Yes because they were visited. BTW I want to talk about who I'll inv in the odds that watcher watched me last night so they can't watch me today. Framer will have to choose between outing themself or letting me clear a town? The real obstacle here is hitting godfather tbh.

If dolby framer, makes it a little better. If you hit red, it's def red.

if watcher watched you today maybe it’ll be better to have a list of who the check and let maf guess

*to

okay

radical !!!!!!

tbh

this is an important discussion as long as dolby isn’t goon
This is why I'm hoping Dolby is RB.

If dolby framer, makes it a little better. If you hit red, it's def red.
If Dolby framer/goon I'm rbed tonight. :c

Wait, if Watcher can see kills, then maybe I can actually be useful! (if y'know my plan, then you can see my reasoning. I'm not watcher)

prob likely that doc and nk was on u and watcher should be on you

Watcher watches Frosty. Doctor/Cop does what they think it’s best. Can we stop talking about this now?

Back