Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
put my game back on official :(

i like how there are bans from a year ago still listed

If no one else is putting up a game anytime soon I will host.

I'm pretty sure with how it's going the queues should be cleared anyway.

Isn't Tina putting up a mini-mafia game soon? I read something not too long ago where she mentioned a game coming within the next two weeks, but I dunno if it's still happening. If she is I'll probably join in on the game.

Isn't Tina putting up a mini-mafia game soon? I read something not too long ago where she mentioned a game coming within the next two weeks, but I dunno if it's still happening. If she is I'll probably join in on the game.

yes

Yes, this is still happening. :)

Someone host something to prove justice wrong.

Oh yeah and so I van play more mafia but that's a satisfying sub-goal to the much more important already mentioned goal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Autocorrect you failed me.

Oh yeah and so I van play more mafia but that's a satisfying sub-goal to the much more important already mentioned goal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Autocorrect you failed me.

if you joined the next game i bet 10/10 dylan will want to lynch you day 1 just to piss u off

ur words an ur actons hurt ;_'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tina keeps saying she's going to put up a game but then never does and yet she still shut down the official status of justice's game. :lemon:

mafia is dead and we cannot redeem ourselves its never coming back

u know i dont think ive ever hosted a regular game everything ive done is experimental whoops

mafia is dead and we cannot redeem ourselves its never coming back

u know i dont think ive ever hosted a regular game everything ive done is experimental whoops

urs went really well considering everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back