• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God. NO POKEMON. NO.

Can we have an HG version? pretty please? sugar on top?

Last edited:
It just works so well. After the Tower was struck by lightning, a group of people tried to fight Ho-Oh, but the Town fought to stop them. Thus, Mafia.

I'm trying to think of what role Resetti would fill? I feel like him and Tom Nook would compete for godfather...

Resseti as a roleblocker, he'd stay outside your house and keep gabbing with you about saving if you use your action

Would a Walking Dead Mafia be fun? It would mostly be based around the game, but I just thought of it.

I'm trying to think of what role Resetti would fill? I feel like him and Tom Nook would compete for godfather...

Blanca is the Godfather, or else I am not playing because it's stupid to make anybody else Godfather. :|

How does the signups work anyway?

You just post that you want to sign up when the host posts that the signups are open, the host may also change the thread title to tbt mafia ____:_____ signups are open

IK, but 15 signups? There isn't that many mafia games O-o

Not enough people, I think that 20 for mini and 25-30 for main is a good number

I think he's confusing hosting signups with player signups.

There are no hosting signups with this system. Instead, anyone can put up a game to host and open signups for their game. If it gets enough, then we turn it into an official game.

Oh, thanks!
I get it now :3
also I am a girl justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back